•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Some views from room (studio) 6135.

i have an awesome video as well, but can’t figure out how to or if I even can post it.

That was our room for 4th of July week!!! 😊 Such a beautiful view!!! Hope you had a great time!!!!!! And just to note, you cannot directly upload videos on here. Would have to come from YouTube or another service and then link it here.

9E4A5F60-3B92-4C9A-BB99-598583B0743A.jpeg

That was our room for 4th of July week!!! 😊 Such a beautiful view!!! Hope you had a great time!!!!!! And just to note, you cannot directly upload videos on here. Would have to come from YouTube or another service and then link it here.

What room # is this?

I would LOVE to see some fireworks from our room!

What room # is this?

I would LOVE to see some fireworks from our room!

6135 is a studio and 6133 is a 1-bedroom...both definitely have this view (we had 6135 studio). You can also see most of the light parade pretty well from there and hear the music (its so loud). Only negative for the balcony is that it is enclosed (it didn't matter to us as we had two littles and preferred the enclosed balcony, and just picked them up to see the fireworks).

View attachment 632334

All good on the video...now I just need to learn how to turn my photos the right way before posting.

6135 is a studio and 6133 is a 1-bedroom...both definitely have this view (we had 6135 studio). You can also see most of the light parade pretty well from there and hear the music (its so loud). Only negative for the balcony is that it is enclosed (it didn't matter to us as we had two littles and preferred the enclosed balcony, and just picked them up to see the fireworks).
thank you! We stayed in 6127, a 2 br on that floor but didnt have fireworks since it was last Feb. and there were NONE at that time. We're back at CCV in March and are happy to see that you CAN see them from that same area!

We had not stayed on the 6th floor before and had heard about the closed balcony but we didnt mind it either - we dont normally sit out there so that wasn't an issue for us!

We have our first visit coming up in March and we'll be heading to Universal after our time at Copper Creek. We are planning to leave items at Bell Services in the morning of the day we transfer. Does anyone know if we could have them also keep a limited number of refrigerated items until we get back and then depart? Thinking it wouldn't be much since we will be moving to a regular hotel room, but could be some yogurt/fruit/etc.

We have our first visit coming up in March and we'll be heading to Universal after our time at Copper Creek. We are planning to leave items at Bell Services in the morning of the day we transfer. Does anyone know if we could have them also keep a limited number of refrigerated items until we get back and then depart? Thinking it wouldn't be much since we will be moving to a regular hotel room, but could be some yogurt/fruit/etc.

Yes, you can leave the refrigerated items with bell services! Have a great trip!

Hi.
What is an alternate studio and where is it located? CC, BR?
Thank you.
Alternate studios are in CC - they are not a bookable category so it is luck of the draw. I think they all have a tub, so you would need to book that studio to have a chance. Each floor tends to have one alternate studio.

Alternate studios are in CC - they are not a bookable category so it is luck of the draw. I think they all have a tub, so you would need to book that studio to have a chance. Each floor tends to have one alternate studio.
Thank you.

Looking at renting points for CCV BCV split stay

Wont have a car. would it be best to do Magic Kingdom why at CCV and use the boats or is it not to painful to get to other parks ?

Looking at renting points for CCV BCV split stay

Wont have a car. would it be best to do Magic Kingdom why at CCV and use the boats or is it not to painful to get to other parks ?
I don't think it is terrible to get to the other parks from CCV, but I would try to do more of the MK on that end of the trip and EP and HS when you are at BCV. Especially your longer days. That is our strategy with a split stay in the MK and EP resort areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter