•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

This is not me or my family. It's from a FB post. Has anyone ever seen the tiny vanity in a CCV bedroom? FB poster is claiming this is all they had in their 1-bedroom.

View attachment 644897
There is another lavatory in the main bath, this is with the shower and toilet, this lavatory is in with the whirlpool tub. Look at one bedroom layout on page 1

There is another lavatory in the main bath, this is with the shower and toilet, this lavatory is in with the whirlpool tub. Look at one bedroom layout on page 1

Yeah we've stayed in CCV 1-bedrooms multiple times. The second sink is never that small though. We've even stayed in the "smaller" 1-bedrooms with the fridge at the entrance.

This room, 2117 which has a studio attached was noticeable smaller, probably 3-4 feet shorter. There was not any room for a chair, and there wasn't one, and there was very little space to pull out the dining room chairs. The bathroom door was a folding one because there wasn't room to swing open a regular one. The shower door just clears the counter by one inch. The master br looked the same, but I stayed on the sleeper sofa, which was very comfortable, so I didn't spend any time in the master.

Wonder if FB poster was in this room or another 1 br ending in “17”, definitely sounds like a smaller 1 br layout ☹️

Wonder if FB poster was in this room or another 1 br ending in “17”, definitely sounds like a smaller 1 br layout ☹
I think you’re right, I’ve only stayed in a one bedroom once as part of my 2 BR lockoff and it was 7117 and I remember this smaller vanity.

Piecing together from various sources, does this group generally think that the 1BR dedicated units all have the different setup with the refrigerator by the door? And then the 1BR lockoffs are more "normal" with the refrigerator located further into the room (like dedicated 2BR units)?

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster & proud CCV owner that annoyingly is yet to have her welcome home stay (thanks a bunch covid)!

Currently planning a late September trip and would love to stay at my home resort for my first DVC trip, anyone have any experience wait listing studio rooms? What's the success rate like?

If not I may split stay with another resort.
The fewer number of consecutive days, the more chance of success. That’s why our split stay this time is between 4 resorts. It WAS 5 but our final night on the BLT waitlist came through so we’ll close out or trip w 3 nights there. Our successes have always been with 1-3 night waitlists, never anything longer. Not that it can’t or doesn’t happen, but that’s our experience.

Last edited:
This is not me or my family. It's from a FB post. Has anyone ever seen the tiny vanity in a CCV bedroom? FB poster is claiming this is all they had in their 1-bedroom.

View attachment 644897

We had a sink like that once in a dedicated one bedroom. It was very near to the lobby but I can't remember the room number. There were a few other changes, like the cubbies and hooks in the entryway were missing. I think the room was smaller by just a hair, it felt like maybe we were near a corner.

Piecing together from various sources, does this group generally think that the 1BR dedicated units all have the different setup with the refrigerator by the door? And then the 1BR lockoffs are more "normal" with the refrigerator located further into the room (like dedicated 2BR units)?

In our dedicated one bedroom, the refrigerator was NOT by the door. In fact, I'd really like to see a pic of this because I'm having a hard time visualizing it as it's a galley kitchen. **Edit: I just found a YouTube video of this layout and it is super strange. I had no idea there were so many "off" 1 bedrooms.**

If you look at the map, there aren't really that many dedicated one bedrooms, my guess is that's where they stuck spots that were too big for a studio.

Last edited:
In our dedicated one bedroom, the refrigerator was NOT by the door. In fact, I'd really like to see a pic of this because I'm having a hard time visualizing it as it's a galley kitchen. **Edit: I just found a YouTube video of this layout and it is super strange. I had no idea there were so many "off" 1 bedrooms.**

If you look at the map, there aren't really that many dedicated one bedrooms, my guess is that's where they stuck spots that were too big for a studio.

We had one of those in June 2021. They really should be in a value category but there are so few of them I guess they cant. It was also overlooking a metal roof and a guest services employee area, quite possibly the worst 1 bedroom at CCV. You loose the entire pantry and front closet. No where to put anything. But it had a full vanity at least!

We had one of those in June 2021. They really should be in a value category but there are so few of them I guess they cant. It was also overlooking a metal roof and a guest services employee area, quite possibly the worst 1 bedroom at CCV. You loose the entire pantry and front closet. No where to put anything. But it had a full vanity at least!

Interesting, we had all that and the tiny vanity. Sounds like we hit the jackpot, lol.

All in all, I didn't think it was a waste of points, I still got a one bedroom villa. It did make me rethink future room requests though.

Interesting, we had all that and the tiny vanity. Sounds like we hit the jackpot, lol.

All in all, I didn't think it was a waste of points, I still got a one bedroom villa. It did make me rethink future room requests though.
I kind of like that area of CCV, we never had that particular room though. Just right out the door down the steps and the Busses are right there! I think it's the 2nd floor even though it seems like the first from the lobby.

I kind of like that area of CCV, we never had that particular room though. Just right out the door down the steps and the Busses are right there! I think it's the 2nd floor even though it seems like the first from the lobby.

We loved walking right out to the lobby as well. I'm 95% sure it was 6th floor for us. Definitely a high one, but we had a regular balcony. It was very quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter