•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Anyone going to be at CC or WL Feb 11 - Feb 15?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered.
What's the deal with the Studio options? I understand Tub/Shower and Walk-in Shower, but what's this talk about Alternative Studios?

Those are pretty cool actually. For a shot at them, I assuming don't book the walk-in shower?

REFURB/CLOSURE NOTICE

Hey guys! I was on Undercover Tourist’s site this morning and noticed that Wilderness Lodge has a pool refurbishment coming up in February at the Copper Creek Pool. There were no specific dates, just listed as mid to late February. I updated page one to add refurbishments and/or closures that I may find out about to keep everybody in the loop. If at anytime you guys find out a closure that I may not have listed, please let me know and I will be happy to add it. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
REFURB/CLOSURE NOTICE

Hey guys! I was on Undercover Tourist’s site this morning and noticed that Copper Creek has a pool refurbishment coming up in February. There were no specific dates, just listed as mid to late February. I updated page one to add refurbishments and/or closures that I may find out about to keep everybody in the loop. If at anytime you guys find out a closure that I may not have listed, please let me know and I will be happy to add it. Thank you!!!

The main pool, Copper Springs Pool, will be undergoing it's annual maintenance. The Boulder Ridge Cove pool will still be open. It is being reported that it will be closed mid to late February. Some guests have received emails.

I just bought in January right after the marathon with a December UY.

:welcome: and Congrats! Looks like you’re new to DVC and the boards! How exciting! Happy you found us! Here’s a great place to ask questions about Copper Creek, or chat about your upcoming trips! I’ll get you up on Page 1!

WELCOME HOME!!

Well it's Official! My wife and I closed last week (June UY) and are looking forward to our fist trip home to Copper Creek in July. We'll be staying in a 1BR for one week and are looking forward to it so much. I already signed my DW up for the painting with a view at Bay Lake tower. 50 years of memories here we come!

Well it's Official! My wife and I closed last week (June UY) and are looking forward to our fist trip home to Copper Creek in July. We'll be staying in a 1BR for one week and are looking forward to it so much. I already signed my DW up for the painting with a view at Bay Lake tower. 50 years of memories here we come!

:welcome:And CONGRATS! So exciting! You definitely came to the right board to celebrate! I'll be sure to get you up on Page 1! We look forward to having you as a neighbor!

WELCOME HOME!!!

AWESOME !!!!

I was told by Member Services today that the Poly has sold out. Get ready Copper Creek for a rush of buyers. No other new WDW DVC resorts available for another 1.5 years

I was told by Member Services today that the Poly has sold out. Get ready Copper Creek for a rush of buyers. No other new WDW DVC resorts available for another 1.5 years

I have heard others reporting that DVC is saying the Poly is sold out. I expect that DVC is emphasizing sales at CCV now, so when that happens sales dramatically increase at a resort. However, sales at the Poly will continue as long as there are points available and they still have points but not all UYs are equally available, people are getting turned away even for some small contracts. But wdrl told me that more points were added to the December UY because DVC added unit 84 to the December UY which throws in another 39,000 points. DVC needs to retain a minimum of 2% of the points but they often keep more.

I have heard others reporting that DVC is saying the Poly is sold out. I expect that DVC is emphasizing sales at CCV now, so when that happens sales dramatically increase at a resort. However, sales at the Poly will continue as long as there are points available and they still have points but not all UYs are equally available, people are getting turned away even for some small contracts. But wdrl told me that more points were added to the December UY because DVC added unit 84 to the December UY which throws in another 39,000 points. DVC needs to retain a minimum of 2% of the points but they often keep more.

It's $220/point now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter