• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Thanks, the cough is better, just can't breathe too well yet. It might be a more laid back trip this vacation since I am forced to walk slow.

Hope you feel better real soon!!! Enjoy your trip!!!!

Thanks, the cough is better, just can't breathe too well yet. It might be a more laid back trip this vacation since I am forced to walk slow.

When I had pneumonia, my doctor prescribed Advair (among other things). Typically used for COPD, it got those lungs opened up. But, even with that, it just takes time. Hope you feel better and have a great trip.

When I had pneumonia, my doctor prescribed Advair (among other things). Typically used for COPD, it got those lungs opened up. But, even with that, it just takes time. Hope you feel better and have a great trip.

I have had asthma for 50+ years so, I already have an inhaler, Flovent, I had bad side affects with Advair, weaken leg muscles. My lungs just work a little slower than the norm as they have lost ⅓ capacity from the asthma.

So finally after 10 years of wearing down my husband, we are finally new DVC owners at CCV. Spent a lot more $ than had we bought 10 years ago and hubby was leary of re-sale, so hopefully its worth it. We go to WDW at least once a year. Next year we are going at least twice because of my childdren's school activities. We have been renting points for over 5 years now (could have paid for it already):) In fact, going next week on rented points at BWV and will go check out CCV.

So finally after 10 years of wearing down my husband, we are finally new DVC owners at CCV. Spent a lot more $ than had we bought 10 years ago and hubby was leary of re-sale, so hopefully its worth it. We go to WDW at least once a year. Next year we are going at least twice because of my childdren's school activities. We have been renting points for over 5 years now (could have paid for it already):) In fact, going next week on rented points at BWV and will go check out CCV.

:welcome:And Congrats! Happy you found us! If you can give me the month you purchased and your UY, I can put you up on Page 1! We look forward to chatting with you! Hope you have a great trip!

WELCOME HOME!!!!

So I’m kicking myself hard. I was going to book just after Thanksgiving or early December so we could see the decorations and hit up the holiday festivities. Due to some family stuff I waited too long. I was able to manage Jan 2 to the 7 for next year. I’m bummed I won’t be able to see Candlelight Processional or the holiday parties and I certainly knew it would be a tough time to book. Will decorations still be up in the lodge on the 2nd? The dates actually work better for my DH who can’t take time off from November until after Christmas so I guess there’s that at least. If I get to see CC/WL decorations (even if they aren’t up our whole stay) I will be a happy camper.

So I’m kicking myself hard. I was going to book just after Thanksgiving or early December so we could see the decorations and hit up the holiday festivities. Due to some family stuff I waited too long. I was able to manage Jan 2 to the 7 for next year. I’m bummed I won’t be able to see Candlelight Processional or the holiday parties and I certainly knew it would be a tough time to book. Will decorations still be up in the lodge on the 2nd? The dates actually work better for my DH who can’t take time off from November until after Christmas so I guess there’s that at least. If I get to see CC/WL decorations (even if they aren’t up our whole stay) I will be a happy camper.

Unless you have to have the vacation locked in don't be afraid to use the waitlist to try for the times you'd prefer.

:welcome: and congrats on your purchase! We went on a trip on rented points to BWV and VGF after buying CCV and it was so fun to visit "home" and look forward to future visits! I had to convince my husband, too. Now I am working on convincing my husband to buy more points resale at another resort! The addiction is real.

I’m sorry you didn’t get the dates you want. I am almost positive the decorations stay up till the week after. If I’m wrong, someone please correct me.
Why not waitlist the dates you want?? You never know, they could come in!! But I’m sure you’ll have a great trip regardless of dates!

Congratulations and Welcome Home! When you visit CCV you can take a tour of the rooms and even a cabin. Just check with the DVC kiosk near check in.

I’m sorry you didn’t get the dates you want. I am almost positive the decorations stay up till the week after. If I’m wrong, someone please correct me.
Why not waitlist the dates you want?? You never know, they could come in!! But I’m sure you’ll have a great trip regardless of dates!

Agreed! If you still want the Nov/Dec dates and can wait to finalize your dates, it is worth waitlisting. I just got my waitlist for Sept last week after waiting about a month. It isn't a guarantee, but you could at least try it and see what happens for the next few months and then cancel it if it doesn't go through. Either way, I'm sure it will be a great trip!

Thanks all, I did book what I could get but I'm also going to waitlist the other dates. I keep telling myself this isn't the only chance I'll have to go at the holidays, we have years to enjoy CC. It's a shift in thinking from "when we will get back" to "we have to use these points." I'm so glad we bought dvc.

Most years, the resorts' decorations are up through the first week of January. In the parks, it will vary, but they generally don't last as long. I believe 2019's January marathon weekend isn't until the second weekend (Jan 11,12), so I'm not sure if they'll leave up MK's holiday decorations that long. You should be fine with WL decorations, though.

Thanks all, I did book what I could get but I'm also going to waitlist the other dates. I keep telling myself this isn't the only chance I'll have to go at the holidays, we have years to enjoy CC. It's a shift in thinking from "when we will get back" to "we have to use these points." I'm so glad we bought dvc.

Definitely!!!! And it’s Disney! Decorations or not, you’re going to have an amazing trip!
Do you want me to put your dates up on Page 1? I can always change them if your waitlist comes through!

If past years are any indication, the decorations will be up. At the very least, they will be up for the early part of the trip.

Welcome Home.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter