•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

As I thought about it, I'm not 100% sure that MS can link reservations from two different owners. Either someone who is more knowledgeable needs to chime in on this, or a call to MS should clear it up. Obviously, the point transfer solution eliminates the need to do this but has a little risk associated with cancellation as mentioned above.

They can link between two differently owned memberships. Both owners have to call in to have it done though.

Hi Everyone.

I am trying to figure out what room to request from touring plans. I have a studio booked with walk in shower. Want something from 4th floor to 5th floor if possible with a view. I am seeing 03 as an option. 19, 21.. depending on floor. I just don't know what has walk in showers to even request. Any help would be great. Seems like the options are limited for studio villas and most are right next to elevator lol

We checked in a few days ago, I had requested a higher floor but knowing that would be tough as studios seem to be on 1st floor. We ended up with a 1st floor studio and I'm very surprised at how much i love being on the 1st floor. Easy access to buses, pool, roaring forks, geyser point...we have a great pool view as well. I thought I would be bummed being on the ground level but not at all. When we get back to our other home I will post pics and room number.

Hello all! I just wanted to say Thanks for all the information on this page. After years of considering DVC, I have finally made my decision and purchasing at CCV tomorrow! I am incredibly excited about becoming a DVC member. Can't wait to get to know this community for years to come!

We checked in a few days ago, I had requested a higher floor but knowing that would be tough as studios seem to be on 1st floor. We ended up with a 1st floor studio and I'm very surprised at how much i love being on the 1st floor. Easy access to buses, pool, roaring forks, geyser point...we have a great pool view as well. I thought I would be bummed being on the ground level but not at all. When we get back to our other home I will post pics and room number.

Sounds great!! Hope you have a great trip! Can’t wait to see pictures!!

Hello all! I just wanted to say Thanks for all the information on this page. After years of considering DVC, I have finally made my decision and purchasing at CCV tomorrow! I am incredibly excited about becoming a DVC member. Can't wait to get to know this community for years to come!

:welcome:That is very exciting! Hope all goes well with your purchase today.

That’s awesome!!! Please come back and let us know when it’s official so we can celebrate with you!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Hi. Question, I know that room is right next to the elevator. Did it keep you up or wake you up being right next to it? I am looking at rooms near there. Thanks

Never heard the elevator what so ever, maybe because it was not attached to the wall of our room. Our wall was attached the the elevator lobby. The elevator was across the lobby from us. The room around the corner towards the lobby would have more of chance to hear noise than we did.

Awesome first for us last night - out of character we went down to the Boulder Ridge Pool about 10:30 PM and it was deserted. My wife and I had the whole pool to ourselves. It is beautiful at night. Love the “infinity edge”or whatever you call it - no raised pool edge. The water is basically level with the pool deck.

Also, we grilled this trip. Utensils are at the boat, bike rental. We used the grills on the north side of the hotel. Very nice Viking grills, and nice utensils.

Awesome first for us last night - out of character we went down to the Boulder Ridge Pool about 10:30 PM and it was deserted. My wife and I had the whole pool to ourselves. It is beautiful at night. Love the “infinity edge”or whatever you call it - no raised pool edge. The water is basically level with the pool deck.

Also, we grilled this trip. Utensils are at the boat, bike rental. We used the grills on the north side of the hotel. Very nice Viking grills, and nice utensils.

Sounds like a great night! Enjoy the rest of your stay!!!!!

So excited to say our rental for next year came through! 2 bedroom at Copper Creek the last week of May. I was more than a little nervous that they wouldn't have someone with enough points but it worked out. This is my friend's first time staying at a DVC resort and boy are they gonna get spoiled quick!

Doing the happy dance! We bought DVC in April and although we have a couple of small trips planned, I just booked our first long stay where we will be sharing our vacation with family! Booked in June for me and my family and the grandparents will be joining us!! Love owning DVC and being able to share the magic with family!!!

Doing the happy dance! We bought DVC in April and although we have a couple of small trips planned, I just booked our first long stay where we will be sharing our vacation with family! Booked in June for me and my family and the grandparents will be joining us!! Love owning DVC and being able to share the magic with family!!!

party:That is so great! We only own enough for us right now, but I am plotting our next purchase to allow us to bring the people we love along! We did a trip (rented DVC points for 2BRs at VGF and BWV) with the grandparents last year and it was amazing. Happy planning!

It's official! I am a DVC member!!! Woo hoo. I received my member number today and booked my first trip HOME for Oct! I'm so incredibly excited. I will be bringing my niece for her 16th birthday. Fingers crossed I am able to get tickets to Moonlight Magic! Love being part of the magic!

Just got back from our first trip to Copper Creek. So sad that the trip is already over, but looking forward to the next one that is already book for May 2019. It was our first stay not only at the Wilderness Lodge, but as DVC owners. What a treat!! This was definitely the best decision we could have made and we are thrilled to be a part of this new group of vacationers. Can't wait for May 2019 and ready to start planning the next trip which will include family. The countdown begins!

In my obsessive stalking of the RAT I came across a few days of availability for a studio w/walk-in shower so I have essentially double booked my stay in February for both types of studios and wait-listed the night in each of the studios that I'm missing...Only downside is that now I'm stalking the RAT for two dates instead of one :rolleyes2

Deluxe Studio w/ shower: booked 2/22-2/25, waitlisted 2/21
Deluxe Studio: booked 2/21, 2/23-2/25, waitlisted 2/22

I figure this way I double my odds of a wait list coming through and whichever studio type I manage to get my full stay in first is the one I'll keep and I'll cancel the booked days in the other type. Worst case scenario I stay in the regular deluxe studio my first night (2/21) and then switch to the studio with the walk-in shower for the rest of my stay, which is a much better alternative to switching rooms twice.

Can anyone see any flaws in my logic??

Well that didn't last long!! I decided to take my chances on just the waitlist for the walk-in shower studio for my first night (and I felt bad about having nights booked that I knew I wasn't going to keep) so I canceled my 2nd waitlist and my reservation for the Deluxe Studio w/ tub for 2/23-2/25 and literally 60 seconds later those nights were GONE! Waitlist wouldn't have grabbed it that fast so there's at least one someone out there stalking the RAT as obsessively as I do :D

I still have the studio with the tub for 2/21 and the studio with the shower for 2/22-2/25 so I've got a place to sleep and (worst case scenario) will only have to move once. And if my studio w/ shower waitlist for 2/21 comes through I'm all set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter