🤩 Poll: do you have enough points?

What is your point status? (Including pending contracts)

• Enough points

• Not enough points

• Too many points

• Probably enough but I want more

• Too many and I want more

Results are only viewable after voting.

I have a lot of points but I always need more…and I also need a slightly different mix - more HH, WL, BC, BLT, and VGF and don’t really need OKW (can’t do stairs and don’t like first floor) and SS because booking there doesn’t need 11 month advantage.

So just purchased 50 direct at Riviera and 51 resale at BWV. Waiting on a 25 point contract at BLT.

We bought in in 2009. 200 direct at BLT and 50 resale at BWV. For us it has been the perfect amount. We kinda alternate between just us trips and then extended family every other year. We have done Aulani a few times as well. We've banked more than we've borrowed so we've been lucky where we were never short on points for a trip we wanted to take. We're 40/42 so we've talked about more points for when we retire...but we just don't really need them at the moment.

We started with 200 at RIV. After realizing that we can’t keep pulling the older one out of school after this year (she’s in third grade right now), we added on 150 at OKW to make sure we could have an annual long Thanksgiving trip. We have enough points to make that happen now so we won’t be buying more.

220 points at AKV. Plan is 2 weeks in a 1 bedroom Villa every other year.

100 points for Vero Beach. TBH, haven’t got a clue whether we have enough or not. We don’t know for sure how many nights we plan to stay when we go yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter