• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

01/04/05 4 Day Magic Roll Call

Hi all,

Got back last night from our wonderful vacation. After we got off the ship we went to Pop Century and explored Downtown Disney, and then swam all afternoon. Had to call everyone back and tell them how warm and sunny it was as they had 16 inches of snow here. Our flight home Sunday was good and it was strange seeing snow on the ground as there was none when we left. I miss seeing the sun, water and sand already.

The ship was everything and more than I thought it would be. It was so cool to see it for the first time when we arrived in our bus. Our family was the first one into the terminal to check in, but not the first on the ship.

We are all soooo tired though as we did not sleep much on this trip. So tomorrow I go back to the real world (my job) and will count the days until we leave for Walt Disney World in November.

Take care all. :smooth:

Hi Dorenda

Glad you made it back safely home and that you enjoyed your crusie.

I enjoyed meeting you at the terminal. We must have been hanging out in different spots on the ship because I don't remember seeing you again onboard.

Hello, All
Glad to hear everyone arrived home safely. We landed late Saturday night and got home at about 11:30. We too had snow on the ground and Sunday and Monday were quite a shock after leaving the beautiful weather we had onboard! I feel so disoriented looking at the gray skies after seeing such beautiful blue sky and water on the ship! My kids are still adjusting to home life as well. I've had to remind them several times that the cruise is over and Mommy isn't there to bring them whatever food/drink they want at any time like they got onboard! Thank you for posting the pictures. My husband dropped our camera on our second day at WDW before the cruise so I have to wait to get our film developed. Luckily my father-in-law had a digital so he took lots but I have to wait for him to send those as well! Glad to see some of you took pictures of details on board that I noticed but didn't get pictures of--like the Mickey hand on the elevator! So much detail and such a beautiful ship. Hope we can do another cruise with Disney again!

Anyone else just getting their "land legs" back? My husband thinks I'm imagining it but I swear I still feel like I'm rolling with the waves onboard when I'm walking around!!

momof4aj said:
Anyone else just getting their "land legs" back? My husband thinks I'm imagining it but I swear I still feel like I'm rolling with the waves onboard when I'm walking around!!
Welcome home!
Do you know this is the FIRST time I do not feel that swaying at all now that we're back on land? I've felt it after our other cruises but not this time. Hmmmmmm..... :boat:

No swaying here either, but DW lost her voice, and my head is all congested. I think we both need to get back to the warmth and sun of Florida, and back on the next sailing of the Magic!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter