04/27/11 DCL's WONDERful LA-VANCOUVER REPO ON THE WAY TO ALAKSA

Ken...

I'd book for just you and Shannon and then add the girls later...

I highly doubt that either of these 2 cruises will be sold out... school's still in session and unlike the PC repo... they can do Alaska anytime during the summer...

That's an idea I hadn't thought of. That would make it doable. My sister was able to add her boyfriend really late to the Panama cruise so I can't see this one being any worse.

However, I was just on the DCL site and I punched in a 7 night Caribbean cruise for April of 2010 just to get an idea on costs. When I got to the point to lay down the deposit, despite me having entered all 4 of us, it only asked for $500 TOTAL for a deposit.

I'm wondering if the deposit is going to be $600 per stateroom rather than per guest? If that is the case then that is certainly doable!!

I'm gonna send Cheri a note on the Magic and see what she's booking for onboard... maybe that's the way to go... if I make it soon...

Ken

The only problem with booking only you and Shannon is the kids clubs... they have to reserve the spaces... but on these cruises I don't think it's gonna be a problem... they won't sell out like the pc did... Even on the PC it was sold, but they said they weren't at full capacity cause lots of people only booked single people in cabins...

Has anyont seen any proces yet for the REPO + ALASKAN CRUISES yet???

Monday's going to be here SOOON!!! :wizard:

I heard that the Alaska cruises START at $939 for an inside cabin...

No news on the Repo...

Deposits for Alaska, pc repo and the med are $600 per person & all other cruises are $300

im going to try to book this repo than the alaska cruise. prices look reasonable but i have to wait to next week only been on 3 dcl cruises

Think how LOOOOONG this thread will be by then! :rotfl2:

I'm going to predict about 14 pages or so. Depends on how much chatter some of the WB PC 2008 Thieves do on this thread. They are some real chatters ...

Us Too, hey Georgie what is a repro are they reposessing the boat????

Ken...

I'd book for just you and Shannon and then add the girls later...

I highly doubt that either of these 2 cruises will be sold out... school's still in session and unlike the PC repo... they can do Alaska anytime during the summer...

DON'T DO THAT!!Did that once and learned my lesson.....

If you try to add the kids later on, DCL will consider that a rebooking and will let you keep your stateroom and add them, but only at the CURRENT DAY'S PRICING! You can ALWAYS cancel the third and fourth person in the stateroom and you are not penalized and you keep the price you originally booked at, but if you do that the other way around, you will pay that day's price when you add them.

It cost me more $$ by doing it that way.......Have always booked extra since then and taken off instead.

Where's the lanyard man? We need to talk him into calling into work sick for two weeks so they can be on this cruise.

BTW--we got the secret porthole room 5022 for both cruises!

DON'T DO THAT!!Did that once and learned my lesson.....

If you try to add the kids later on, DCL will consider that a rebooking and will let you keep your stateroom and add them, but only at the CURRENT DAY'S PRICING! You can ALWAYS cancel the third and fourth person in the stateroom and you are not penalized and you keep the price you originally booked at, but if you do that the other way around, you will pay that day's price when you add them.

It cost me more $$ by doing it that way.......Have always booked extra since then and taken off instead.

Is it just the 2 added in that come in at the current price, or does the original 2 people also get bumped up to the new price??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter