09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011) - Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, the FOOD was soooo good! We did the VIP tickets,it came with a gourmet buffet, it was really worth it. ( I forgot my camera!!! :headache:) It makes up for the fact that I prolly won't be able to book ANYTHING for the cruise, Remy, Palo, spa, cabanas, excursions.....:sad2: The life of a newbie, guess I'll have to book more cruises then...:laughing:

Awww Jennifer ... They will still have bicycles and floaties for rent :thumbsup2

Seriously though, do you think the excursions will be sold out? We never did any, but I wouldn't think they would sell out.

I remember when we first saw the price of the cabanas and thought it was a little salty. Well, if they're sold out that means they could have gotten even more for them. :sad1: Or in case they read this, they need to build more cabanas.

Oh and they should have snorkling gear to rent, or free if you have your own.

Remember we can always sit around the Konched Out bar for Happy Hour!

Gotta go out in the 95 degree heat now. The Navigator is loaded to the ceiling ready to go to MI today. But yesterday I found brake fluid all over the floor of the garage. So I'm taking it in to be fixed this evening.

Recall this is the FIRST time I've ever put that truck in the garage. Moved it inside a couple weeks ago when they were calling for hail. Naturally, we barely even got any rain from that one. If it doen't behave better, it will be locked outside in the driveway again.

Later

Awww Jennifer ... They will still have bicycles and floaties for rent :thumbsup2
Seriously though, do you think the excursions will be sold out? We never did any, but I wouldn't think they would sell out.
I remember when we first saw the price of the cabanas and thought it was a little salty. Well, if they're sold out that means they could have gotten even more for them. :sad1: Or in case they read this, they need to build more cabanas.
Oh and they should have snorkling gear to rent, or free if you have your own.
Remember we can always sit around the Konched Out bar for Happy Hour!

Hiya John!
How are you?

Yeah, it's OK if the cabanas are sold out. We all can sit around the bar, my husband is a good barfly :laughing: I call him the "campaigner", he can talk, like a walking encyclopedia. I told him he missed his calling being a politician. I'm usually the fly on the wall laughing. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Gotta go out in the 95 degree heat now. The Navigator is loaded to the ceiling ready to go to MI today. But yesterday I found brake fluid all over the floor of the garage. So I'm taking it in to be fixed this evening.

Recall this is the FIRST time I've ever put that truck in the garage. Moved it inside a couple weeks ago when they were calling for hail. Naturally, we barely even got any rain from that one. If it doen't behave better, it will be locked outside in the driveway again.

Later

Have a good day :goodvibes

sheepjump.gif

SusieQ!!!!

Junior, where did you get that angry-looking smilie face at the bottom of your signature?

Here's the link, found it for you :goodvibes

Click on the picture------>

Jennifer, as a medical professional I know that you completely understand about self-diagnosis every time you get sick. I laugh at how all of the EMS, Nurses, etc always diagnose themselves instead of seeing a doctor, yet reprimand our patients for not seeking help sooner :rotfl2:

Well, lately I have not been feeling right. I just knew something was wrong so I did a self-diagnosis. I ran through all the symptoms, cross-matched and evaluated possible causes, even re-evaluated daily to establish any changes.

I finally concluded that I was suffering from acute addonitis! It was unfortunately in the advanced stages and so I had no choice but to purchase an additional 150 points at Aulani today.

It is amazing how quickly that treatment worked... :hyper::teeth::sunny:

Of course, after spending all this money I believe I will need to forego the excursions and flop down next to the bar with you instead. :cool1:

Jennifer, as a medical professional I know that you completely understand about self-diagnosis every time you get sick. I laugh at how all of the EMS, Nurses, etc always diagnose themselves instead of seeing a doctor, yet reprimand our patients for not seeking help sooner :rotfl2:
Well, lately I have not been feeling right. I just knew something was wrong so I did a self-diagnosis. I ran through all the symptoms, cross-matched and evaluated possible causes, even re-evaluated daily to establish any changes.
I finally concluded that I was suffering from acute addonitis! It was unfortunately in the advanced stages and so I had no choice but to purchase an additional 150 points at Aulani today.
Of course, after spending all this money I believe I will need to forego the excursions and flop down next to the bar with you instead. :cool1:
fall.gif

Hiya Andy
how-are-you.gif

Nice. Congrats on your ADD-ON :thumbsup2

Flying to Aulani is one heckuva trip!
At least you'll be getting a nice room if you save up your points for 3 years :goodvibes

I'm trying not to do the addonitis thingy too. Already have 2 contracts with VGC, it's worth it because we go every year.

When we were first introduced to the Disney DVC concept in 2002, they were trying to sell Saratoga Springs. We didn't buy back then. I remember the dues were $600 a year for 160 points. We calculated the costs, had I been more real estate saavy back then, I would have done things differently.

I hope you get to use your points wisely. If not, I'll rent them from you :laughing:

We'll still hang out at Konched Out Bar with the rest of the crew.
At the U2 concert, that's where most of the people were hanging out anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter