09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011) - Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I think when the server monster acts up
throw-computer.gif

I think I have smiley addonitis now...:rotfl2:

Flying to Aulani is one heckuva trip!
At least you'll be getting a nice room if you save up your points for 3 years :goodvibes

I'm trying not to do the addonitis thingy too. Already have 2 contracts with VGC, it's worth it because we go every year.

When we were first introduced to the Disney DVC concept in 2002, they were trying to sell Saratoga Springs. We didn't buy back then. I remember the dues were $600 a year for 160 points. We calculated the costs, had I been more real estate saavy back then, I would have done things differently.

I hope you get to use your points wisely. If not, I'll rent them from you :laughing:

We'll still hang out at Konched Out Bar with the rest of the crew.
At the U2 concert, that's where most of the people were hanging out anyway!

At a U2 concert, I would either be in the "pit" or I would be at the bar :goodvibes

I have my original contract with VGC. While I will mostly use points for WDW accommodations, I figure if I go to Aulani I would probably do a long trip, starting at DL, then to Aulani or vice-versa. I have been to Seattle and Oregon and the such many times but never to Cali so... :thumbsup2

We'll have to have a "gathering place" on the beach, with a sign, perhaps, so we can all converge somehow?

columbus-day-1.gif

At a U2 concert, I would either be in the "pit" or I would be at the bar :goodvibes

I have my original contract with VGC. While I will mostly use points for WDW accommodations, I figure if I go to Aulani I would probably do a long trip, starting at DL, then to Aulani or vice-versa. I have been to Seattle and Oregon and the such many times but never to Cali so... :thumbsup2

The Pit was pretty cool, we had seats though.
An after thought about buying at SSR back then was to use the points at the Grand Californian back then. Didn't know I could do that BACK THEN. Wasn't disclosed to me. And I didn't know you all back then....
walking-home-crying.gif

Well I think the truck is banished from the garage forever! When we first moved into this house, I painted the garage floor with the epoxy concrete paint. I thought that epoxy paint would hold up to brake fluid, but I can see some stress in it now. It didn't eat right through it like it would normal paint, but I'm not sure how it will hold up from here on.

Laran and I soaked up the brake fluid with paper towels (well she ran the paper towel roll). Then I swept it out followed by a Swiffer wet mop. I can see little patches where the brake fluid was. Not real happy with the Navigator right now. Plus the shop hopes to be able to finish the job tomorrow morning, which puts me on a tight schedule to get to Saugatuck for the kick-off of the film festival.

Maybe the week will finsh better than it has gone so far?

Well I think the truck is banished from the garage forever! When we first moved into this house, I painted the garage floor with the epoxy concrete paint. I thought that epoxy paint would hold up to brake fluid, but I can see some stress in it now. It didn't eat right through it like it would normal paint, but I'm not sure how it will hold up from here on.

Laran and I soaked up the brake fluid with paper towels (well she ran the paper towel roll). Then I swept it out followed by a Swiffer wet mop. I can see little patches where the brake fluid was. Not real happy with the Navigator right now. Plus the shop hopes to be able to finish the job tomorrow morning, which puts me on a tight schedule to get to Saugatuck for the kick-off of the film festival.

Maybe the week will finsh better than it has gone so far?

Seriously, it will get better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter