1,353 MILES! "Get Your Motor Runnin'" or "Leaving on a Jet Plane"?

Should Shocker attempt to devour the 48 ounce steak at Shula's?

• No, he might get sick and ruin the rest of the vacation for Wigd.

• Yes, he has the right to take this challenge.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm in here too ;) I am so addicted now.. how will I get anything accomplished?

I am going to answer the DVC/Dining plan question.

YES.. you can do it!!!!! YAY!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

I would entertain them with Benadryl....:rotfl2:

Unfortunately that does not seem to knock mine out. The plan at this point is to let Doug go to bed say 7, me keep the wild women up and then to pull out early... way early and let them sleep in the car. We even made reservations for our drive night already. Hannah figures she can watch all three High School Musicals at least twice on the way down. Needless to say we will be thankful for our DVD player in van and borrow a single one too.

I can attest to the power of Benedryl -- who can forget the 2008 trip when Charles took Benedryl to help him sleep, and he fell asleep on the stranger's shoulder on the Great Movie Ride. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

That made me cry... too funny. My dad took a Tylenol PM (my mom is a terrible sleeper and takes them on trips) instead of a Tylenol in 2005 in Disney. He really remembered nothing we did during our EPCOT Day. He thought he was dying or something... a foggy haze of a day, until we got back to Riverside and he realized what he had done.

Page 5-sad
Great ADR's!!
Yay for no kids
No more clowns-I will never stay at Boardwalk!

No more clowns-I will never stay at Boardwalk!

Yeah. No more clowns like that anyway!
I do want to stay at Boardwalk, and Jill really does, but I may have to stay away from the pool area. :eek:

Looks like you have a lot of good eating planned.
I knew Brown Derby would be in the mix. :laughing:
We have yet to get there, but we will someday.

I so mad I missed on the dinner ADR pictures before Jen guessed them all correctly. :headache: I was going to test my dining recognition amazing skill, but I can't see the pics. :thumbsup2 to Jen!

Shocker...you write p/trs too?...:) I knew you as the photo poster on Anita's threads...as well as her husband of course...(when I first jumped on to one of her threads...I somehow missed that you were her husband and I thought you were sort of well -stalking her...:confused3 -but she cleared up my confusion...:thumbsup2

So then I realized you were related...married in fact...:goodvibes...

It should be fun to read from your persective...subbing on...:yay:

(How come the husbands always act like the wife is the Disney Maniac in the household...:rolleyes1) when we know its actually a co-dependent relationship?...:confused3

Wow, teaching really gets in the way of keeping up with PTRs/TRs. :( Oh well, all caught up now... although if that clown photo shows up again, I may have to disappear!

Your ADRs sound great, I really need to get on that for the March trip that I just booked... if DH gets mad, I'm blaming you & wigd! :)

Shocker...you write p/trs too?...:) This is my first! :lmao: I knew you as the photo poster on Anita's threads...as well as her husband of course...(when I first jumped on to one of her threads...I somehow missed that you were her husband and I thought you were sort of well -stalking her...:confused3 -but she cleared up my confusion...:thumbsup2

So then I realized you were related...married in fact...:goodvibes...

It should be fun to read from your perspective...subbing on...:yay:

(How come the husbands always act like the wife is the Disney Maniac in the household...:rolleyes1) when we know its actually a co-dependent relationship?...:confused3
The only way I am co-dependent is that we have a joint checking account! :rotfl2:

I made it finally! (are you going to count me tardy?)
You might have to serve detention....:laughing:

Just got this email today about spring break fare being on sale (SW) and thought of you and Anita! Haven't checked the prices.... hope it helps!

http://travel.southwest.com/special...taW5AeWFob28uY29t&src=MAILCNSTUES00000E100112
I do not consider $500 as a fare sale.....:rolleyes1

Wow, teaching really gets in the way of keeping up with PTRs/TRs. :( Oh well, all caught up now... although if that clown photo shows up again, I may have to disappear!

Your ADRs sound great, I really need to get on that for the March trip that I just booked... if DH gets mad, I'm blaming you & wigd! :)
I am a devoted Stephen King fan so I may be bringing more than Pennywise to this thread! :scared1:

I too am a devoted SK fan:goodvibes....have you read his latest "Under the Dome?" I have it here (it's HUGE!! :lmao:) but I haven't started it yet. Too busy shoveling snow every night. :sad2:

Tracy

I too am a devoted SK fan:goodvibes....have you read his latest "Under the Dome?" I have it here (it's HUGE!! :lmao:) but I haven't started it yet. Too busy shoveling snow every night. :sad2:

Tracy

I am hopeful that I can find that on tape or cd before we leave.....

60% is not a passing grade. :banana::rotfl2::cool1::lmao::rotfl:

I need bigger pics or reading glasses -- one or the other. I only recognize The Brown Derby and The Wave.

EXACTLY CP, I AGREE!!! I can't see those dang photos!!! I thought maybe Jiko or Cali Grill -- I know the photo comes from the website but it is TEENY.... I have since learned that #1 is Raglan Road.... ;)

So I need a 504 for my vision impairment! :rolleyes:

Great ADR's! I'm looking forward to hearing how Yachtsman's is, it's a maybe for an adult only night on our trip....

1353 miles. It'd be 1174.46 for us to drive to Disneyland and that's too far for me in the car unless we stopped in San Fran for a day or 2 or came back up the coast. Doable but BLEH.

So...get some good audio books!

So so true!

EXACTLY CP, I AGREE!!! I can't see those dang photos!!! I thought maybe Jiko or Cali Grill -- I know the photo comes from the website but it is TEENY.... I have since learned that #1 is Raglan Road.... ;)

So I need a 504 for my vision impairment! :rolleyes:

or reading glasses......

Can't believe how late I am to join this party! Hopefully you're not one of those teachers who doesn't let you in the door after the bell rings...

Your plans sound like fun -- other than the driving part. Your airport is so cute. I can see where the # of available flights might be an issue. :rolleyes:

The clown is exactly what is keeping me away from Boardwalk! I need to request a warning if you're going to post any more clown pics! :scared1:

Your ADR selections are great... good job!!

Yikes! $500 doesn't sound like a sale to me either. I wonder how high they were before their "sale".

Are you sure you didn't post a picture of our airport? :lmao: Our hometown airport is very small also. We love it! I think we only have about 4 gates working at any given time. Do you usually fly out from your hometown? DH is one that would rather pay a little more and not have to drive home when he gets back from vacation.

Great ADRs. We have only been to the Derby. How many of these will be new to you guys?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter