1,353 MILES! "Get Your Motor Runnin'" or "Leaving on a Jet Plane"?

Should Shocker attempt to devour the 48 ounce steak at Shula's?

• No, he might get sick and ruin the rest of the vacation for Wigd.

• Yes, he has the right to take this challenge.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I think that is the Cali Grill but I can't tell...

I don't recognize the second one -- maybe Paris Bistro?

I know The Wave -- GREAT choice!

Brown Derby

AND the final is Chefs?

Great choices! GREAT ADRs! Were you able to get availability? It seems like it!

SO excited for you guys! We read books on tape and enjoyed our drive...

Is it impressive or sad that I recognized all but one of those immediately?

And, btw, that clown is NOT funny!! He scares the carp out of me.

So I think that is the Cali Grill but I can't tell...

I don't recognize the second one -- maybe Paris Bistro?

I know The Wave -- GREAT choice!

Brown Derby

AND the final is Chefs?

Great choices! GREAT ADRs! Were you able to get availability? It seems like it!

SO excited for you guys! We read books on tape and enjoyed our drive...

60% is not a passing grade. :banana::rotfl2::cool1::lmao::rotfl:

Was this it?

Big-Carps-26.jpg

And it is because of that one scene in that movie that I will never ever go into the pool at the Boardwalk!! Thanks to IT I have a fear of rednosed clowns...and even now years later that picture still gives me the heebie jeebies LOL!!!!!!

Okay so here are my guesses...

1) I really have no clue..looks like a bar atmosophere so maybe Ragland Road or ESPN at the Boardwalk

2) Yatchsman

3) The Wave

4) Brown Derby

5) Les Chefs

Okay so here are my guesses...

1) I really have no clue..looks like a bar atmosophere so maybe Ragland Road or ESPN at the Boardwalk

2) Yatchsman

3) The Wave

4) Brown Derby

5) Les Chefs

WOW! You are very good!:cool1: Now, make a definite choice on #1.:confused3

I can attest to the power of Benedryl -- who can forget the 2008 trip when Charles took Benedryl to help him sleep, and he fell asleep on the stranger's shoulder on the Great Movie Ride. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:
:rotfl2: That made me blurt out a loud laugh!

I'm impressed! That clown is scary!
And it is because of that one scene in that movie that I will never ever go into the pool at the Boardwalk!! Thanks to IT I have a fear of rednosed clowns...and even now years later that picture still gives me the heebie jeebies LOL!!!!!!

The only thing scarier than that clown is me in a bathing suit!

Those are some great ADR's and I love how you presented them!! :thumbsup2 I only recognize Brown Derby, The Wave and Chefs. I will use the excuse that I am just getting used to my Macbook and don't know how to make the screen larger. ;)
The Wave is so good. I had a wonderful filet and can't wait to eat there again in May. It is also the first place I have ever tried seared tuna...it has always scared me because well basically it is raw. I have watched enough Monsters Inside Me on Animal Planet to know about some of the things living in raw fish :sad2: I was really surprised and liked it well enough. :)
I was laughing at your airport...it looks just like mine!! I think there are maybe two gates! :rotfl2:

Tracy

Those are some great ADR's and I love how you presented them!! :thumbsup2 I only recognize Brown Derby, The Wave and Chefs. I will use the excuse that I am just getting used to my Macbook and don't know how to make the screen larger. ;)
The Wave is so good. I had a wonderful filet and can't wait to eat there again in May. It is also the first place I have ever tried seared tuna...it has always scared me because well basically it is raw. I have watched enough Monsters Inside Me on Animal Planet to know about some of the things living in raw fish :sad2: I was really surprised and liked it well enough. :)
I was laughing at your airport...it looks just like mine!! I think there are maybe two gates! :rotfl2:

Tracy

Tracy, to make the picture bigger, grab the corner and pull it at an angle, (with the curser) does that make sense?

Well it reminds me of a pub so I'm going to go with Ragland Road LOL!!

Tracy, to make the picture bigger, grab the corner and pull it at an angle, (with the curser) does that make sense?

Oh my gosh Anita!! Thank you so much!!!! :worship: I am on the verge of bifocals anyway so this really helps!!!
Thank you! :hug:

Tracy

The book and the movie are seriously scary! I think the movie made everybody and their brother scared of clowns! Me...I'm not so much scared of clowns as I am of walking by storm drains and waiting for a balloon to float out or see a clown face. LOL

Yep, that was the carp. I actually hit my dad in the face and drew blood when I was reading that book. I wad a teenager and he snuck up behind me and scared me.

Oh and your ADRs are:
1) Im going to agree with Raglan Road even though it was the only one I didn't recognize. But I di think it looks like a pub so I'll agree.

2) Yachtsman Steak House. Funny how the Yacht club and the Beach Club have totally different vibes even though they're basically the same resort.

3)The Wave- I really want to try this place!

4) Brown Derby- I had a yummy appetizer here even though I still haven't tried that Cobb salad.

5) Les Chefs- yummy French onion soup and Remy is SO freakin' cute!

You all would get a big kick out of our airport...wait, maybe I have a pic...
wichita-airport-address.jpg

This is actually half of our airport...did you notice all the gates?​

Oh that's small :scared1:
But sometimes bigger isn't better. JFK can be a nightmare.

I love your ADR choices! I hope you try lots of adult drinks on your child-free trip.

Okay, I'm all caught up. I think that's all I do these days, try to catch up!
Love the title!!
Heck, 1353 miles? That's not so bad! Do you have the time to drive? That's always the sticking point for me. I don't want to use 4 days of my vacation in the car. We're about 1580 miles from WDW and we usually take 24 -26 hours driving time to get there. We drove straight through in December. I've already told DH, next trip, we have to fly!!!
I bet it's tough to find any kind of good deal for spring break time.

The ADRs look awesome!! Some of those I'd like to try!

Question - if you are DVC, can you do the Dining Plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter