1 day to go Photo-Countdown

Kim and Emily were so much fun last year! Great photo, Patrick :)

Patrick dear,....it's 9:55 CST...where's our new picture?
I look forward to these every morning!:D
Thank you,
Corinne

Well corinne if the boards wouldn't have been down last night...it would be up :teeth:

<center>21 Days to Go !!!!

They look so serious about that food.

Great photo, Patrick.

Hey Pat.. great pics.. thanks for doing this.. keeping us all excited..

Food will be a big part of the official DisCon this year.. my goodness did you see those menus.. Woohoo!!!!!

That was the small table at lunch in Norway Barb. If memory serves me correctly, Amid, Barry or Sandra could confirm this. We were a tad bit aggrivated as our Ice Teas and Sodas had not come and we were waiting a very very long time dying of thirst :( As you can see even while eating the waitress still had not arrived:rolleyes: It was my first "full blown" meeting of many of the folks prior to the official start of the convention...I had just met Glo, Marsha and Tommy, run to registration and over to Norway basically just off the plane :)

Barb that was the calm table....the other table was talking about vibrating appliances and having lots of alcoholic beverages. Those were the nice DISers...the wild ones are out of sight ;)

By the way Patrick??? We scared you that much that you had to sit as far away as possible....lol :p

Hey...I know where that picture was taken...lol.

I was wearing my official DIS-Con-I t-shirt for the first time to the opening reception outside the Beach and Yacht Club convention center.

I just walked up by myself and saw a bunch of people with green lanyards and I didn't recognize a soul...lol.

I had just realized that I had only known DISers by their DIS internet names and not by what they actually looked like....lol.

I literally didn't know what o do...lol.

I did listen intently for key words, like when other people yelled out a DISer name that I recognized...lol.

Slowly, but surely I heard more names and sheepishly introduced myself. But I mainly just listened intently for someone to mention a DIS name so that I could put a DIS name with a real face...lol. I still didn't know anyones real names...lol.

Let me correct that...lol...I couldn't remember anyones real first name. I'm terrible with remembering names, so please don't get upset with me if I forget your name five minutes after you tell me...lol.

That is Steve (disneycub) standing next to me. I don't think that I knew who Steve was at that moment...lol.

I am so excited to meet y'all.

I can't wait.

I love all these pictures and this countdown thread...lol.

Ray :)

Another great candid shot. I love those. :) :)
I love these pictures, too, Patrick!! They put this huge smile on my face every day. And, some days I go back and look again and again. :teeth:

Awww, Linda and Marsha. Such wonderful memories of DISCON. Thanks, Patrick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter