1 day to go Photo-Countdown

Ah-Ha!!! So THAT is the legendary hat!! Love it, love it, love it!!!! Can't wait to meet Dayna and all the new friends we've found on the DIS!!!!

Patrick, these pics are so great. I actually knew Danya and I know this on is Towncrier. Most of the time I have no clue who is in them.:confused: We can not wait to meet everyone!!:teeth: I am like Ray I am terrible with names. At least we will have name tags. LOL:crazy:

I remember at the reception, I was so surprised when John came in ringing his bell and crying "hear ye, hear ye"

I got all teary, it was just so perfect!

Great photo :)

Patrick, that is great picture to "get us in the mood"!!!!!!! Thanks for doing this, I can't say enough how much I look forward to the daily picture. :teeth: :teeth:

There's the first solo's meet after their survived their harrowing adventure through Maelstrom! LOL :teeth:

Thanks, Patrick!! :wave:

I couldn't remember wehere that was Barb. I don't remember it being so dark after Maelstrom

Kath, I think the picture is just kind of dark. That was where we had just gotten off the boat, waiting for the doors to open for the movie.

I seem to recall 16 or so people in one boat raising up our arms and screaming when we went down the Maelstrom hill backwards. What fun that was!

Okay, as nice as the Day 12 picture is, and it IS!, we need to make that group a wee bit bigger this year. ;) Do you think we could add 80 DIS'ers or so? ;)

Everyone else was doing the Fantasyland Hat thingie when this picture was taken. I believe that there is another corn picture that was taken at MVMCP floating around somewhere.

Hee, hee, hee Corn People :teeth:

Love these photos, Patrick.

I knew we didn't make that meet, but I couldn't remember why. Love the idea, though. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter