Doc and Family
msmouse & sister LTT 5:30
Kala LTT 6:16
Rhongepooh, DH, 2DD
cinderella91 LTT 5:10
Timon@BWV w/DS
iluvtig2 - Party of 13 LTT 4:30 POP
tn_disney_addict

So most are up for the Splash Mtn meet at 7:45-8:00 and ride at 8:00? The first parade is at 8:00 so would be during that which perhaps draws the crowds away.

Anyone available who could use their camera for group shot and then e mail to those who want?

Anyone up for the 2nd HM ride at 11?

Sharon

We'll be at Cindy's at 5:45 for dinner and there will be three of us.

Don't know about being able to meet since I'm traveling with two Non-DIS friends who are there for a special occasion, but if I see any DISers, I'll say hi! :D

Once we have our costumes done, I'll let y'all know what we'll be going as. :)

WOW, What a list. Count me in along with DD and DS. DS hasn't been to WDW since he was 9yrs old, 21 long years ago. DD and I finally wore him down. Promised him a good time at Pleasure Island(lol). A Lot of first's for DS, first time to fly,first time staying on property(SSR). He has never been to MGM or AK. I also believe Epcot may not have been there either. We are doing O'hana's for dinner before the party. We are just keeping our fingers crossed DS doesn't take the ckicken exit when it's time to board the plane:crazy: . Susan

updated list:

hightown - Myself, DD10 CP5:20 POP
nameless diser.her DD (secret from her DD) CP 5:20 POP
RamseyTrio - Party of 8! CP 5:45
uktigger
RDS912 - Neverland gang LTT 5:15 AKL
Miniefan - LTT 5:30 POP
forgetyourtroubles! Party of 9 LTT 4:00
BeverlyJ
Janandthree
Beastlover
DznyDreams
JulieWent, DH and DS9 LTT 4:30
vavalynn2
carol9999
Rajah CRT 5:45
QJ411
Poohjen
crazyforgoofy, mom, sister LTT 6:15
Doc and Family
Rhongepooh, DH, 2DD
Timon@BWV w/DS
Poohs Pal w/DD, DS Ohana SSR
disneydiva58 LTT 4:45

Count us In also! :Pinkbounc PS for LTT at 4:45 pm.Cant wait,this is my first MNNSHP.Still trying to figure out a costume:confused:

OKAY, do NOT laugh..well, go ahead and laugh..I am :crazy:

When I saw this thread, I thought, goodness, I am not on the list...well................

That is because I am going Oct 29!! Sorry. I am also going December 17th and I keep mixing up my dates :rolleyes: .

Anyway, all you 17th-ers have a great time!

tn_disney_addict,
I thought I saw you on another thread "last post" and I thought, well they really like the MNSSHP. Will take you off this list and we'll miss you!

Will edit to add disneydiva58

Hi everyone!

How exciting!!! I can't wait to meet all of you!!!! :grouphug: We'd love to do Splash Mt. We haven't made ANY PS yet :( we can't decide where to eat, (before we know it, all the PSs will be full!)

But keep me posted, we'd LOVE to meet you gals and guys!!! Oooh, I can't wait!!!!

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

QJ411, You probably should at least pick one of the restaurants and get a ressie in. I saw on the main MNSSHP thread that restaurants may say no availability but if you tell them you have MNSSHP tickets, they will give you a PS.

There are lots at LTT and others at the other restaurants. We're doing Crystal Palace.

See you there!
Sharon

We'll be there on the 17th. No dinner reservations as we are doing that for the one on the 14th. I'd be interested in meeting for a ride and picture.

Forgetyourtroubles, we'll be at LTT at 4:00, too. My DD will be the bosses' wife, Minnie Mouse, and my DS is talking about going as a girl... we'll see.

I'm planning to wear my 2002 MNSSHP t-shirt. Who knows what DH will decide to wear.

I'll keep my eyes open for the party of 9.

Hi Everyone! :wave2:

We finally did make PS for dinner at LTT. My MIL/FIL/SIL will be joining us for MNSSHP on the 17th as well, so we'll be a party of 5 at LTT at 6:55 (originally our PS was at 6:25 for just DH and I, but when we called they didn't have another early PS for party of 5).

This time, to change the PS, the CM did tell me they were all booked for the day!:eek: But when I told her we had tix to MNSSHP, she said "oh ok, let me look here" and of course, there were some PS left.

Can't wait to see everyone there!!!

PS: We plan on going to MK early in the morning, how do the bands work...wait...is it bands like MVMCP? Will we have to come back out towards the main entrance for our bands around 6ish? :confused:

THANKS EVERYONE!!!! :teeth::teeth: :teeth:

QJ411, I imagine you can pickup wristbands at other places too--like probably by splash mountain like e nights.

Glad you got your LTT ressies.

I'll update our list later today.

It looks like a Disers do Splash is the event of choice. As noted, we'll gather around the BTMRR fastpass machines at 7:45 and plan on riding splash at 8. It should be walk on since the parade will be starting then.

If anyone wants to volunteer to be our paparazzi and can e mail photos, I'll collect everyones e mail address to being along.

You can PM me with your address.

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

DH and I will try to take as much photos as possible and we can email them to you or to your list. Whichever works better for ya, or we can post it on our site and everyone can check it out.

Let me know...THANKS!

Here's our site w/ only a couple of pics now.

Ice Cream Social/Re-hitching ceremony pix

or

Honeymoon pix

Sorry for letting this fall pages back. Here's the current list:

hightown - Myself, DD10 CP5:20 POP
nameless diser.her DD (secret from her DD) CP 5:20 POP
RamseyTrio - Party of 8! CP 5:45
uktigger
RDS912 - Neverland gang LTT 5:15 AKL
Miniefan - LTT 5:30 POP
forgetyourtroubles! Party of 9 LTT 4:00
BeverlyJ
Janandthree
Beastlover
DznyDreams
JulieWent, DH and DS9 LTT 4:30
vavalynn2
carol9999
Rajah CRT 5:45
QJ411 LTT 6:55
Poohjen
crazyforgoofy, mom, sister LTT 6:15
Doc and Family
Rhongepooh, DH, 2DD
Timon@BWV w/DS
Poohs Pal w/DD, DS Ohana SSR
disneydiva58 LTT 4:45
Chess
RUDisney LTT 4:00

We're planning on meeting at 7:45 at the BTMRR Fastpass Machines for meet and photos and then we'll head to Splash for an 8PM Diser's Do Splash ride.

QJ411, I'm just learning to E mail photos but willing to try! I'll take pictures too.

Cannot believe how fast this is coming up!

DD and I are reallying looking forward to the trip, the party and seeing everyone!
Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter