10/2-8/11 Jamborini Meet was great! Now planning for Oct 2012!

The pictures you all posted are great! Love the one of the "crazy man" on the table. ;) Wendy you cute son looks like he is lovin life at WDW in those pictures. :)

No SWW next year for us. BUT....we are going to do F & W in October next year. :banana::banana: It will also be a BIG anniversary for DH and me. :hug: Can't think of a better place to be then WDW for our special day.

So F&W in 2012 meet works for us if anyone is game.

Angel16

David (crazy man) and I would.love to do the swan and dolphin F&WF events next year. We may pass on the EPCOT F&WF.

The pictures you all posted are great! Love the one of the "crazy man" on the table. ;) Wendy you cute son looks like he is lovin life at WDW in those pictures. :)

No SWW next year for us. BUT....we are going to do F & W in October next year. :banana::banana: It will also be a BIG anniversary for DH and me. :hug: Can't think of a better place to be then WDW for our special day.

Angel16

No SWW for us either - we're doing NYC instead!

There are several of us already planning for next year's food & wine! :woohoo:

We're planning to arrive 10/4 (avoiding the first weekend for the first time in 9 years!). Not sure how long we'll stay (most likely 7 to 9 days).

We haven't received confirmation of the date yet, but it appears the Swan/Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will be 10/5-6/2012 and it's on our "must do" list! (it was fabulous this year! :goodvibes)

Angel16

David (crazy man) and I would.love to do the swan and dolphin F&WF events next year. We may pass on the EPCOT F&WF.

We're planning to arrive 10/4 (avoiding the first weekend for the first time in 9 years!). Not sure how long we'll stay (most likely 7 to 9 days).

We haven't received confirmation of the date yet, but it appears the Swan/Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will be 10/5-6/2012 and it's on our "must do" list! (it was fabulous this year! :goodvibes)

We too are planning that October trip! Being in cahoots with some of you on here makes it hard to pass up great deals. :rolleyes1 If any of you are educators, check out the Swolphin teacher's rates. Cannot be beat! We arrive on 10/5 and are booked through 10/14. So, looks like another Jamborini meet, but possibly in a different location! :rotfl: We will be doing Epcot's F&W Festival as well, but I want to be certain to be at the Wine & Dine Classic in 2012.

We too are planning that October trip! Being in cahoots with some of you on here makes it hard to pass up great deals. :rolleyes1 If any of you are educators, check out the Swolphin teacher's rates. Cannot be beat! We arrive on 10/5 and are booked through 10/14. So, looks like another Jamborini meet, but possibly in a different location! :rotfl: We will be doing Epcot's F&W Festival as well, but I want to be certain to be at the Wine & Dine Classic in 2012.

:goodvibes And if any of you would like further proof that the Swan Dolphin Food and Wine Classic was a first-class event, read Deb Wills' reviews:

http://land.allears.net/blogs/debwills/2011/10/walt_disney_world_swan_and_dol_1.html

http://land.allears.net/blogs/debwills/2011/10/walt_disney_world_swan_and_dol.html

:thumbsup2

Hi all,

I'm teribbly late in getting back to everyone. I was so happy to finally meet so many of you, and had a blast hanging out with Laura and Diana - wish we could have spent more time together!

After the meets, I'd say life has once again spun out of control. I ended up at Urgent Care the day after - I just did not feel right and knew something was really wrong. They gave me antibiotics and after one dose I felt soooo much better. I knew I made the right decision.

The flight home was a nightmare on Saturday, worst I'd ever had with trying to fly through the storms. I no sooner get into DH's car when his cell rings and my dad has been in a bad accident. He's kinda ok though. Were still not sure what or how it happened, but he totaled his car and damaged someone else's. He's a heart patient, so they were most worried about all the chest pain he's now having, but after all the tests, it seems to be more muscular than anything else.

Two days after that - I'm down with an evil cold that I'm still fighting. Who knew you could catch a cold while on antibiotics! I'll try and see if I have any pics and post those as well, but love the ones that have been posted already. :goodvibes

Hi all,

I'm teribbly late in getting back to everyone. I was so happy to finally meet so many of you, and had a blast hanging out with Laura and Diana - wish we could have spent more time together!

After the meets, I'd say life has once again spun out of control. I ended up at Urgent Care the day after - I just did not feel right and knew something was really wrong. They gave me antibiotics and after one dose I felt soooo much better. I knew I made the right decision.

The flight home was a nightmare on Saturday, worst I'd ever had with trying to fly through the storms. I no sooner get into DH's car when his cell rings and my dad has been in a bad accident. He's kinda ok though. Were still not sure what or how it happened, but he totaled his car and damaged someone else's. He's a heart patient, so they were most worried about all the chest pain he's now having, but after all the tests, it seems to be more muscular than anything else.

Two days after that - I'm down with an evil cold that I'm still fighting. Who knew you could catch a cold while on antibiotics! I'll try and see if I have any pics and post those as well, but love the ones that have been posted already. :goodvibes

Prayers and Hug for the whole family! Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.:hug:

Hi all,

So sorry to hear about all you've been through lately. :sad1:

Happy to hear things have gotten better! :flower3: Glad to hear your Dad is doing OK -- how scary.

Has Mark started putting the lights up yet?!!! :)

Prayers and Hug for the whole family! Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.:hug:

So sorry to hear about all you've been through lately. :sad1:

Happy to hear things have gotten better! :flower3: Glad to hear your Dad is doing OK -- how scary.

Thank you both for your good thoughts!!!

Has Mark started putting the lights up yet?!!! :)

According to his majesty (yes you can hear the grrrrr in my voice) -there will be no lights this year!:scared1: He is too busy and we'll be gone for most of the holiday season. Not sure when eight days became most of the season though! :confused3 I'm working on him though, no way I can go from all to nothing, plus I bought more at the end of last year! ;)

According to his majesty (yes you can hear the grrrrr in my voice) -there will be no lights this year!:scared1: He is too busy and we'll be gone for most of the holiday season. Not sure when eight days became most of the season though! :confused3 I'm working on him though, no way I can go from all to nothing, plus I bought more at the end of last year! ;)

NO!!! :scared1: No way you can go cold turkey!! :sad2: Remind him of all the people in your community who will be disappointed! :sad1:

Thanks you Laura for all the information and links. This looks like it was fantatic! We are IN just have to call the hotel and made our deposit. It will be our forth F&W, but first Swan/Dolphin F & W Classic. Also, first time staying over near Epcot! :woohoo::yay:

Yep...we are all good or bad influence on each other. ;) depending on who is talking. :rotfl: My DH loves Disney. WDW, DL, so it is all good for me. We are looking into the medical/nursing rates or perhaps the Military rate they are offering.

I would be game for a meet next year during the Swan and Dolphin F&W time....

Brandi, Isn't David retired military? Check out the military Swolphin rate they have posted on their site. :)

Angle16

Thanks you Laura for all the information and links. This looks like it was fantatic! We are IN just have to call the hotel and made our deposit. It will be our forth F&W, but first Swan/Dolphin F & W Classic. Also, first time staying over near Epcot! :woohoo::yay:

Yep...we are all good or bad influence on each other. ;) depending on who is talking. :rotfl: My DH loves Disney. WDW, DL, so it is all good for me. We are looking into the medical/nursing rates or perhaps the Military rate they are offering.

Brandi, Isn't David retired military? Check out the military Swolphin rate they have posted on their site. :)

Angle16

Ann,

this will be our 4th F&W then... but we might not go.. only to the Wine and Dine classic... anyway, I will have to check their military rates...

Thanks for the heads up!

NO!!! :scared1: No way you can go cold turkey!! :sad2: Remind him of all the people in your community who will be disappointed! :sad1:

I tried that and he didn't care. He was really touched last year when he received a thank you note from a stranger. I thought about having a few people write can't wait to see it notes and just not have return addresses or sign them.

link please... I have to see this...:eek:

I'm not sure where the video is, but here are a few photos from last year. Basically 90% of the lights flash, move or do something. I'll find the video.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=39292837&postcount=103

Here's a link to the video we shot in 2009, but we added a bunch last year, and Santa flew for the first time last year as well. You'll have to scroll down a bit to get to it.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34743912&postcount=129
Mark added the music later.

Tracy, Wow...that is amazing. I am sure everyone in your neighborhood loves all the decorations and fun. Your DH has to put them up... Illinois would not be the same without.

I am orginally from a western suburb there in Illinois. People really love them some Christmas lights out there. :love::thumbsup2

Prayers for your dad and family. Hope your cold heads for the hills and you all can enjoy the beautiful autumn weather. :hug:

Angel16

Hi all,

Hey - I don't check this thread often, too lazy!!! LOL - I am sorry to hear you got sick though, I hope your feeling better!!!! How's your Dad doing?? Hugs to all of you!!!!

AND - I LOVE the lights, hope you put them up this year!! :hug:

So who all is going to try and make it next year for the Wine and Dine Classic....

We have not booked our room yet but David wants to go after seeing all of the reviews! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I did not think we were going next year but look at us!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter