10/2-8/11 Jamborini Meet was great! Now planning for Oct 2012!

OK.... so what are you doing to your dates? I could keep mine as they are or come later and stay later... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... what are you thinking?????

Elin, our plan is to arrive on Sunday 10/7 and go home on Sunday 10/14. :goodvibes

We'll do Epcot Food & Wine during the week, then the Classic! :thumbsup2

IMPORTANT!!!!

Oops, I was wrong! Swan Dolphin Food and Wine Classic for 2012 will be the weekend of October 12-13.

Now I have to rearrange my schedule! :rotfl: (but at least we found out early on!)

Mark your calendars!!!! :thumbsup2

This could work well for me...now I might be able to be there! I'm thinking it will just be me as Mark probably won't come down until Sunday.

IMPORTANT!!!!

Oops, I was wrong! Swan Dolphin Food and Wine Classic for 2012 will be the weekend of October 12-13.

Now I have to rearrange my schedule! :rotfl: (but at least we found out early on!)

Mark your calendars!!!! :thumbsup2

This is great news! So far we are planning on being there that weekend. Fran is a little "fuzzy" :rotfl2: (understatement of the year) with the Morphine. I tried to explain that we would like to be there during this event. I don't know what she thought I was telling her, but she refused. We rebooked our US/IOA part of the trip for October 10-11, so that means we would plan on being on Disney property starting the 12th! :yay: Unless our real life obligations interfere this means that we'll go to DisneyLAND for the 5th-8th, come home, unpack, repack and go to DisneyWORLD and Orlando for the 10th through ?????

This is great news! So far we are planning on being there that weekend. Fran is a little "fuzzy" :rotfl2: (understatement of the year) with the Morphine. I tried to explain that we would like to be there during this event. I don't know what she thought I was telling her, but she refused. We rebooked our US/IOA part of the trip for October 10-11, so that means we would plan on being on Disney property starting the 12th! :yay: Unless our real life obligations interfere this means that we'll go to DisneyLAND for the 5th-8th, come home, unpack, repack and go to DisneyWORLD and Orlando for the 10th through ?????

YAY!!! What a FUN month next October will be for you and Fran!! :thumbsup2 So glad the Classic dates will work for you! :yay::yay:

This could work well for me...now I might be able to be there! I'm thinking it will just be me as Mark probably won't come down until Sunday.

Ohhhh, I hope you can make it!!! :goodvibes

I'm booked at the Swan 10/12-14 on the Teacher rate. It was actually $20 LESS than Dolphin for those 2 nights. I'm planning to book DVC for 10/7-12. I think I'd rather end the F&WF trip with the awesome Classic than start with it. Make sense?!!! :)

:yay::yay::yay: :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: :yay::yay::yay:

I'm booked at the Swan 10/12-14 on the Teacher rate. It was actually $20 LESS than Dolphin for those 2 nights. I'm planning to book DVC for 10/7-12. I think I'd rather end the F&WF trip with the awesome Classic than start with it. Make sense?!!! :)

We are booked at the Dolphin for the 12th thru 14th.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Jamborinis converging.... on The Swolphin!! We are booked for October 7-14!

I added you to the list, on the other thread.... :dance3:

This is going to be a fun time for all, :woohoo:

Oh, you know it!!! :thumbsup2

Now we'll just wait for the seminar schedule to be announced! :goodvibes It was May of 2011 so I'm hoping we'll know by May 2012 and be booked before the end of that month! :woohoo:

I didn't attend Year 1, but those who attended both said Swolphin "kicked it up a notch" this year. If it's the same caliber for Year 3, I'm a happy woman. If they kick it up further for next year........ well, I almost don't see how they could! :goodvibes

Oh, you know it!!! :thumbsup2

Now we'll just wait for the seminar schedule to be announced! :goodvibes It was May of 2011 so I'm hoping we'll know by May 2012 and be booked before the end of that month! :woohoo:

I didn't attend Year 1, but those who attended both said Swolphin "kicked it up a notch" this year. If it's the same caliber for Year 3, I'm a happy woman. If they kick it up further for next year........ well, I almost don't see how they could! :goodvibes

So is there a one ticket for everything option including the seminars?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter