10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with BOB) - Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
$400 isn't a little error. Did you subtract instead of Add?

Speaking of little errors, I remember once I was going over our financial statements with the Treasurer of the Board at the time. We present them with the full amount (dollars and cents). Well, he was thinking of how his company (and all other large corps do) that he needed to add the three 0's to the end. We got a good chuckle. :lmao: Too bad the numbers weren't multiplied by 1,000.

Read on, you will find out what my little mistake was...........:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aaaahhh. I do that sometimes in the "running" register at work. You see the duplicate numbers together, but your mind is working faster than your typing and you type the first two numbers as the duplicate.

The bad thing is, you look at it and since the first number, as well as the majority of numbers are the same, it doesn't stick out.

Glad you found it.

Yep, I looked at that thing about 20 times and still was reading it as 4885, not 4485, dummy, dummy, dummy!!! :eek:

Post Count for Thread #6:

Total Posts: 3752 (providing a mod doesn't add a linking post)

JLDSMD 645
Verandah Man 567
Dyerneeds 263
Cheryl N. WI 250
Karen Mouse 249
CRSNDSNY 227
GOS 210
millerpjm 198
cntkg1 188
Timon 136
disgrits 114
JOANNEL 98
oybolshoi 80
DISNEYDUET 65
goofyfreak 61
Morsel (Chris/Lynn) 58
minnieandmickey 49
arielhead 41
A fat english gent 40
Tart Annihilator 40
Scouter 36
Walt & Di 34
medicalman 26
ST Cruisers 21
Hockeychic 21
dizneycrazy4 12
bigred 7
Wine Diva 6
Neil Mouse 3
MinnMick01 3
SweetiePup 2
Duane 1
Rachel_Grace 1

Look how close that #3 spot was. Karen almost got to the Dawg, but the Dawg still won.

Actually Karen lost by 1 to Cheryl and is in 5th place. Sad showing by that horse. We may have to send her to the glue factory. :rotfl:

We can't talk about "gabby" women, especially since the top three spots on the last thread were held by men........:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey Andy, it only took them a little over 5 people to catch us that thread. :rotfl:

Actually, it is kind of nice seeing the diverse amount of posting on here. A lot of threads are only 3-5 people posting on the thread.

We had 11 over 100 posts and Joanne was only 2 short of 100.

I'm taking Hazel out to go get some soft serve ice cream, be back later.......:wave2:

Hi all...bye all. Just posting to subscribe........off to watch, uh, help Rob install ceiling fans.

We bought a new sofa and loveseat today......the living room is looking up. Maybe I'll have him and his dad paint it when his parents visit us this summer.;)

I found you guys! Hope you're all having a great weekend. We're just relaxing and watching a Disney movie.

Nancy, thanks for the recipe--we had turkey/slaw wraps today.:goodvibes

Andy, Angelina looked lovely! Perfect dress.princess:

Jeff, I see you're raising your numbers on this thread too! Go Number Boy!;) :worship:

Did anyone see the new Narnia movie this weekend?:happytv: I'd like to take the kids soon.

:cool1: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

Post Count for Thread #6:

Total Posts: 3752 (providing a mod doesn't add a linking post)

JLDSMD 645
Verandah Man 567
Dyerneeds 263
Cheryl N. WI 250
Karen Mouse 249
CRSNDSNY 227
GOS 210
millerpjm 198
cntkg1 188
Timon 136
disgrits 114
JOANNEL 98
oybolshoi 80
DISNEYDUET 65
goofyfreak 61
Morsel (Chris/Lynn) 58
minnieandmickey 49
arielhead 41
A fat english gent 40
Tart Annihilator 40
Scouter 36
Walt & Di 34
medicalman 26
ST Cruisers 21
Hockeychic 21
dizneycrazy4 12
bigred 7
Wine Diva 6
Neil Mouse 3
MinnMick01 3
SweetiePup 2
Duane 1
Rachel_Grace 1

Thanks Andy for posting that link!

Did you read her blog???

OMG not only is she doing the WB repo, but then she's also doing a Mexican cruise AND then she is returning on the EB repo...AND THEN....she's doing the 5 day cruise after the repo :eek: :scared1:

Holy Toledo, I want this woman to adopt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

515 more days
515 more days
515 more days

:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter