$10 off Rainforest cafe

206bones

Mouseketeer
I just checked out this link for $10 off a gift certificate of $50 or more - Rainforest Cafe is one listed. Has anyone tried using giftcertificates.com yet?

http://www.dealofday.com/sys/deal?7298

They are on backorder right now - but I'm not going until January [unfortunately].

I'm definately going to have to take advantage of this. I have an olive garden card that I was going to refill but looks like I'll save $10 just buying a new certificate. That sounds great to me. :) Going to get one for Rainforest and Planet Hollywood too. We were going to eat at all these places anyway and now I've saved $30!!! Thanks!!!

FYI. Just checked this out. These gift certificates are on backorder for an estimated 1-3 weeks.

We'll be at WDW in 40 days (yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!), so I'm not going to take the chance we won't receive before we go, but thanks for the info.

We leave in two weeks and I had seen this deal a couple of days ago..
I called them and was told by the customer service person that they were "out of stock" for those certificates...
He unfortunately didn't know when they would be recv'ing more either.

so call 1-866-858-0073 (www.giftcertificates.com) and check before you order if time is a concern of yours.

Xhausted

I saw in your post you mentioned an Olive Garden card. What are these an where do you get them? Olive Garden is DD's absolute favorite place to eat in the whole wide world. This sounds like something we could really use!

Thanks for your help:)

I've used giftcertificates.com many times and have always gotten my certificates right away. I've never ordered any on backorder though. I just wanted to let 206bones know that they are a good company and he/she won't have a problem getting his/her order. I ordered Rainforest Cafe about a month ago. The gift certificate for Rainforst also has about 10 other restaurants listed that it is redeemable at. I, of course, used it at Rainforest and the food was delicious. All my orders have arrived in 3-5 days. Remember though, I haven't ever ordered anything on backorder. Thanks for info on the $10 off. I must check it out right away!!

To be honest, I don't remember where I got them. :o I got $100 worth from a reward program awhile back. BUT if I do remember correctly they were purchased by the reward program from giftcertificates.com. It's a card that looks like a credit card and is refillable. You can also get them on the olive garden website. https://www.thegiftcertificatecompany.com/custom_clients/olivegarden/giftcert.asp?step=1

This is my most favorite place in the whole world!!! (It's where DH proposed!!!!):D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter