101 Things You Never Knew About DL: AnUnauthorized Look At The Little Touches and...

I have it. I bought it at the book store in DTD. In my case it was 88 things I didn't know about DL.

I was there last night and learned a couple of things I didn't know (probably 20 visits in last 6 months).

1. Ariels Grotto is a neat little place for little princesses to have their picture taken.

2. Disney has a new concept in crowd control. By directing the large crowd that just watched the fireworks into frontierland they are able to combine it with the large crowd from Fanstamic to create a huge crowd.

3. If you aren't careful when being herded by the crowd control personnel, you'll wind up being directed all the way back to the Winnie Pooh ride. (It's the only way they've found to get the numbers up on that :sad2: ride.

4. I was talking to a CM in ToonTown and learned something really interesting. It seems when the concept of Donald's nephews, Huey, Dewey & Louie was being hatched by the Imagineers originally planned on a fourth brother, but he turned out to be a bad egg.

denyd said:
4. I was talking to a CM in ToonTown and learned something really interesting. It seems when the concept of Donald's nephews, Huey, Dewey & Louie was being hatched by the Imagineers originally planned on a fourth brother, but he turned out to be a bad egg.

OK, I laughed out loud at that......even though I saw it coming!

Jodi1980 said:
Inside Jokes. I ordered this book from Amazon - has anyone ever read?

Yes, good book. Lotsa stuff I didn't know, and in some cases more details about things I did know, like the Exit sign at Village Haus (#68).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter