11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff-We used to fly Airtran all the time to Orlando until Southwest came in with a direct flight. We never had any problems with them. We still fly them to New York because the flight is direct. We did get bumped once, but they gave us two free R/T tickets EACH and there were four of us. So, I would definitely look into it.

Bob and Shell
Thanks for the AirTran info! Gotta make a final decision tonight. I may be able to get a couple of free tix from USAirways - they have made it nearly impossible to use miles, so while we never would use em for Orlando, we might as well if we can!

Jeff-We used to fly Airtran all the time to Orlando until Southwest came in with a direct flight. We never had any problems with them. We still fly them to New York because the flight is direct. We did get bumped once, but they gave us two free R/T tickets EACH and there were four of us. So, I would definitely look into it.

And thanks to you too Kim!!!

Good job for posting, and posting, and posting...but, my gosh, it takes a LONG time to read and catch up!

Here are some pics for me
This is November 2004
DSC00069.jpg

This is at Halloween party 2004. Christian was Jack Sparrow and Skylar was Indiana Jones. I made their costumes.
DSC00052.jpg

This was Halloween 2006.
Halloween06004.jpg

Kim, thanks for the zing, I will remember that when you are throwing up and I feel the urge to hold your hair back. :hippie:

Kim, thanks for the zing, I will remember that when you are throwing up and I feel the urge to hold your hair back.

But you will still hold me up while I'm battling the 20 foot waves and 3 inch heels, right?

Jaime-Helloooooooo, I know you're trying to ignore my t-shirt request/pleading/begging, BUT please, please, please with lots of sweet tea on top?

Helloooooooo, ask me next week when I am feeling better and get a chance to go get supplies...I'll post before I go to the craft store...:goodvibes

Beach Club Villas

Have you had a chance to stay there yet? We stayed at the Boardwalk once and really wanted to stay at the Beach Clubthis trip but it was full...we are staying at Saratoga Springs this time...I loved the location of the BVC & BWV...it's great when you can just walk to the parks!

Bill must have his head in the toilet cleaning it because he didnt comment on

thongs, high heels and booze:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought that comment was right up his ally;)

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter