11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Nanas:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow lots of pages to catch up on! My internet was down yesterday.

John and the girls are going up north this weekend. The weather is suppose to be great, so it is a good weekend to go. The fall colors will be beautiful! I am staying home because I have to work. I am exicited to have a weekend to my self:yay: :yay:

WOO HOO got a TOP OF PAGE in prime time...Jeff must be sleeping

It's getting closer

morning all. Typing at ya on the new iPhone. Using it could limit thetime I spend here

Shamrock...I think.

Rock-n-Roll is in September, right?

Maybe if I'm a good girl, BFW will let me do both!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (He'd be forced to come along and keep Kim company!)

Well, DUH!! Someone would have to be the bartender while we waited for you to finish:cool1:

BFF-OH -- didja watch The Office last night?:happytv: BFF-LA can keep a stopwatch on the new witch to see how much personal time is used on the job -- time thief!:rotfl2:
Priceless! And the pee bottle about made me do a spit-take :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good morning Nana friends!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well my sister and her DH are on their way to the airport!! They set sail this Saturday on the Magic.

Have a great Friday everyone!

A few more to help with the count...:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Pam

GOOD GRAVY!!! I'm finally caught up! The Nanas and the BFFs are chatty Cathys, they are ...:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter