11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have eleven pages to catch up on and I need to take a shower and go to work. I don't want to do anything today but hang out with you guys.

You know Mutt.......you might feel like a more tropical color if you ever called or texted your BFF-VA. Last year it was all about the love:love: , now-not so much. I'm just sayin:rolleyes1

Good morning all BFF-Nanas..........I don't want to miss the changing of the thread either.

Banana.gif
Banana.gif
Banana.gif
Banana.gif

First top for me in a while!!
DancingBanana5.gif

Banana.gif
Banana.gif
Banana.gif
Banana.gif
Banana.gif

I can't do it unless Kim's here. She's waiting for the unveiling, y'know.

I still have eleven pages to catch up on and I need to take a shower and go to work. I don't want to do anything today but hang out with you guys.

I am still 23 pages behind:eek: I will try to catch up later. By then I will probably have 30+ pages. I have to go get the kids packed for their weekend get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter