12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
goofyforlife said:
O cleaning master tell me of this mythical large horizontal space with nothing on it.....

Tell me how one intends to keep it clear.....

Barbed wire ....cattle prods.....electric shock fencing

:rotfl:

I was thinking along the lines of....

If you don't keep your "mess" off of my table.....

you aren't going cruising with Mickey! :thumbsup2

tynkerbell said:
Wanted to share my happy news... :goodvibes

Today I weighed in at my weight loss goal weight!!! :woohoo: That's 97 pounds lost since last september! Of course I plan to try to lose a few more pounds before the cruise so that I can indulge a little on the desserts and not have to feel guilty gaining a few pounds. ;)

Way to go DODY!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc You must be feeling pretty good right now! :thumbsup2

goofyforlife said:
A Georgia State Trooper pulled a car over on I-95 about 2 miles south of the Georgia/South Carolina state line. When the Trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver answered that he was a magician and a juggler and he was on his way to Savannah to do a show that night at the Shrine Circus and didn't want to be late..

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling, and if the driver would do a little juggling f or him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. The driver told the Trooper that he had sent all of his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle. The Trooper told him that he had some flares in the trunk of his patrol car and asked if he could juggle them.

The juggler stated that he could, so the Trooper got three flares, lit them and handed them to the juggler. While the man was doing his juggling act, a car pulled in behind the patrol car. A drunk, good old boy, from S.C., got out and watched the performance briefly. He then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in.

The Trooper observed him doing this and went over to the patrol car, opened the door and asked the drunk what he thought he was doing. The drunk replied, "You might as well take my butt to jail, cause there's no way in hell I can pass that test."

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:
I'm enjoying these jokes very much as I am trying to drown out the little gremlins... :crazy:

goofyforlife said:
WHY MEN AREN'T SECRETARIES...

Husband's note on refrigerator for wife:

Someone from the Gyna Colleges called. They said the Pabst beer is normal. I didn't know you liked beer.

Is that a joke, or did DH really write that?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

goofyforlife said:
A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had
Great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked
Her how she liked the experience.
"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and
All the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were
Killing each other over 25 cents."
Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of
The game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get
The quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents !!!!"

My girls really liked this one! :lmao:

goofyforlife said:
The Jersey Shore is more of any abnomality through Caroline...

They have to pay more or else the kids would be on the beach instead of working....

I'm not talking about the summer jobs. They actually pay less. Most who come here try for the Wawa and supermarket jobs first.

BuzzBoyMom said:
Umm...like????....ummmm....you mean you're not planning on wearing your buttons during this whole cruise?!!! :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

;)
That would fully depend on what they say! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Jhalkias said:
Would it be rude to watch a show on my iPod during the Cheetahs?

Just checking . . .

John1

I'm sure you wouldn't be the only one...

klineyqueen said:
Good Pirate Marielle!

I must get dinner started for my DH and munchkins! I have choir tonight. I'll catch up later!

Let us know if the former president showed and how things went. :grouphug:

87Heel said:
In less than an hour I'll be volunteering at the school spaghetti dinner... while my teen baby-sitter (also known as DD13) watches DS3 for no pay. So will the minimum wage people come after me?

:rotfl2: Hope all went well. :goodvibes

87Heel said:
Well, friends, we have to get away from the post-election happiness/unhappiness (whatever your viewpoint, we're all geeks) and get posting. Another milestone on the way with very little effort. Maybe John1 will see 48,000 before the Cheetah Girls!

That's the ticket! :thumbsup2 It's over and we don't have to see anymore ads, pick up the flyers in the yard or get the annoying phone calls.

On to more important life matters ....... POSTING! :surfweb:

BuzzBoyMom said:
Not a joke....but some may like this one...

SHAKE IT OFF AND STEP UP! ............

Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

GOD'S MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING!

Thanks it was a great story. Most days I really need to remember this.

I found out what the preschool drama was. There is a mom who is a bit, shall we say, overprotective. I am sure there is reason so I don't want to judge. The kids were taking a field trip to Acme today and the mom (yesterday) was saying her DD is scared of stores. OK? :confused3 One of the teachers was telling her about what they would be doing, kinda trying to show her it is fun. (the mom also says DD has issues at school, but the teachers don't see it) One of the things she mentioned was that they explain where things come from. Ya know, milk from a cow, eggs from a chiicken, potatoes from the ground. She then started to tell her about the kids usual favorite part: going in with the butcher where they would learn that the chicken nuggets they eat comes from a chicken and not McDonalds and such. Well this mom was horrified and said "But they are just babies!!" OK? I guess she continued with this until the teacher finally said "No, they are not babies!" I heard the mom talking about it a bit after school yesterday and it sounds like she may not be coming back.

FYI the kids had a great time today at Acme today and they loved the butcher. The little girl wasn't there.

BuzzBoyMom said:
Does Lisa have another title?!!!!

CLEANING MASTER?!!! I bow to your skills!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't think that I can accept that title since it has been MONTHS since I have seen the top of the table. :rotfl:

Sarah and Amanda have officially started their 4 day weekend. :crazy:

I, on the other hand, still have to get up to take Dina to preschool in the morning.

This weekend will be a little busy for us. Nothing tonight, but GS tomorrow, gymnastics Friday, Pampered Chef party Saturday and Amanda's b-day party Sunday. That will just be a starter for an extra busy week! :crazy:

The girls also have started making plans with their friends for the weekend. At least with the PC party it will motivate me to get things cleaned up, such as the diningroom table... :rolleyes1

goofyforlife said:
A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had
Great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked
Her how she liked the experience.
"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and
All the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were
Killing each other over 25 cents."
Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of
The game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get
The quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents !!!!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter