12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
MommyMinnie said:
I have never observed Ramadan, and never worked in food service but... Since I like to poke my nose in where it doesn't belong, It seems to me that being around all that food would make someone sick of looking at it after a while.

DH worked in an ice cream shop in HS and still hasn't gotten over it.

Quite true, although I still love pizza! :love:

The drinking is what will get them when it's hot.

klineyqueen said:
That is cute! We did the whole wizard thing a few years ago. I like the matching bears....neat idea.
I remember those! Irresistibly cute!

klineyqueen said:
Here is the picture of the tiger over my DBrothers Driveway.
47b6d704b3127cce8d793f138c3900000016100IZt27Zo1ZMb

Here is one of the new little cutie
47b6d704b3127cce8d790b098c3900000016100IZt27Zo1ZMb
Brandi, how sweet he is! I'd love to get into a rocking chair with him!

pyramid2000 said:
OMG Marielle! :rotfl: The guys give DDs the dough that they cut off when making a smaller pie. She used this and made tiny balls, maybe the size of a small grape! No flavor whatsoever! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
ooooh. not so tasty, then.
I was imagining some yummy breadsticks from the extra pizza dough. Add a little parmesan, some sauce on the side... Now she'd really have something.

pyramid2000 said:
DD doesn't really e-mail anyone and I don't know how to set up a new account. Strike that. I never actually looked into it. :rotfl: She will just use mine so I don't have to switch things when I want to check my own. KWIM?
You could easily set her up with a yahoo e-mail address. Then she would have an account and you wouldn't have to share.

pyramid2000 said:
DD doesn't really e-mail anyone and I don't know how to set up a new account. Strike that. I never actually looked into it. :rotfl: She will just use mine so I don't have to switch things when I want to check my own. KWIM?
Perfect, let's both do that. DH doesn't really want DD to have her own address and DD isn't really convinced she wants one either. So, why should I worry myself over it?

DDs have a few BABs, but they don't really play with them. Actually DD3 doesn't have one. Hmmmm... But DD just got her room "Tinked" so she would love that outfit. DD7 wants an Ariel room and DD3 is in love with Cinderella right now. Now if we could just get to the mall I could surprise them with a trip to BAB and I could get them the outfits for Christmas!!

MommyMinnie said:
DH worked in an ice cream shop in HS and still hasn't gotten over it.
Hummmm....so did I....wish that had happened to me! Although, now I excect DH to scoop it for me!

klineyqueen said:
You could easily set her up with a yahoo e-mail address. Then she would have an account and you wouldn't have to share.

But then I would have to actually remember my password to get back into mine! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pyramid2000 said:
Quite true, although I still love pizza! :love:

The drinking is what will get them when it's hot.
You aren't allowed to drink either???? That would be REALLY tough!

Brandi, about that 30,000....think we could shock the heck out of everyone tomorrow morning?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

MommyMinnie said:
Is plain 'ole water allowed?

Nothing is allowed to pass through their lips. Well, they CAN brush their teeth at least! ;)

And no pricing either! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is all from an hour before sunup until sundown.

Of course their are exceptions for if you are sick, pregnant, etc.

pyramid2000 said:
DDs have a few BABs, but they don't really play with them. Actually DD3 doesn't have one. Hmmmm... But DD just got her room "Tinked" so she would love that outfit. DD7 wants an Ariel room and DD3 is in love with Cinderella right now. Now if we could just get to the mall I could surprise them with a trip to BAB and I could get them the outfits for Christmas!!
Go to the Disney store and check out the new princess costumes please! they are getting more gorgeous every year. My DD has completely outgrown them. :sad:

pyramid2000 said:
Brandi, about that 30,000....think we could shock the heck out of everyone tomorrow morning?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I don't know if I have that kind of stamina this evening. If I stay up that late....I can be assured that my kids will be awake at like 5 am! :rotfl:

klineyqueen said:
No way....I am his real auntie...I get to be the baby hog!!!!
Such a good auntie!

OK girls. I am lovin' this conversation but I have to go to bed. Nighty night.

MommyMinnie said:
Go to the Disney store and check out the new princess costumes please! they are getting more gorgeous every year. My DD has completely outgrown them. :sad:

Oh gosh no! I need SOME money for the cruise! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter