12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
pyramid2000 said:
Nothing is allowed to pass through their lips. Well, they CAN brush their teeth at least! ;)

And no pricing either! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is all from an hour before sunup until sundown.

Of course their are exceptions for if you are sick, pregnant, etc.
It is after sundown...are you allowed to price now....or is that totally off limits?

MommyMinnie said:
Go to the Disney store and check out the new princess costumes please! they are getting more gorgeous every year. My DD has completely outgrown them. :sad:
I got DD the baby Cinderella costume for Halloween. I think it will still fit her for the cruise!!!!

klineyqueen said:
It is after sundown...are you allowed to price now....or is that totally off limits?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yes, it is allowed after sundown! You think any religion would make men give THAT up for a whole month?!?! :rotfl: :rotfl:

klineyqueen said:
I got DD the baby Cinderella costume for Halloween. I think it will still fit her for the cruise!!!!

The baby costumes are just too much (as in cute)! How old will she be cruise time?

pyramid2000 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yes, it is allowed after sundown! You think any religion would make men give THAT up for a whole month?!?! :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: I guess if you are half starved all day...you need something at night! :banana: OK....now I am just getting into trouble.

Marielle, your DDs are close in age to mine also! What grades are they in? Your DS is the same age as m youngest too! :love: Move over William! ;)

klineyqueen said:
Almost 1!!! She will be 1 on Jan 4th.

Can they walk in the baby Cinderella costume? I know some of them they can't and that would be a pain if they are starting to get around.

Marielle...I just realized that you are online and not on my buddy list...consider youself officially added!!! I am also wondering what Aaron is up to. He is listed as online...hum....

87Heel said:
Eva Longoria is on Jay Leno tonight, with lighter straighter hair. Doesn't look right.

I noticed it was lighter in the premier. Didn't look as nice as usual.

Caroline, our kids are really close in age.

Walt turned 3 on Aug 31.
Hannah is 8 and in 3rd grade.
Elizabeth will turn 13 on Thursday (!!!!!) and is in 8th grade.

klineyqueen said:
Marielle...I just realized that you are online and not on my buddy list...consider youself officially added!!! I am also wondering what Aaron is up to. He is listed as online...hum....

Maybe Aaron is shopping for the PM figurines.

87Heel said:
Caroline, our kids are really close in age.

Walt turned 3 on Aug 31.
Hannah is 8 and in 3rd grade.
Elizabeth will turn 13 on Thursday (!!!!!) and is in 8th grade.

Dina is 3 (4 in January)
Amanda turns 8 October 8th and is in 2nd (missed the cutoff by a week)
Sarah is 12 (13 in Feb.) and in 7th

:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter