12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
lbgraves said:
Poor guy! :grouphug: ahead of time. I can see it now.

Brandi: This is my DH.

Whoever is being introduced: Great to meet you. Did you pack the formula for the cruise?

:rotfl:

The DIS is like Vegas, right? :thumbsup2

Whatever gets said on the DIS about non-DISing spouses stays on the DIS.....right?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

pjpoohbear said:
There are cookbooks for cooking in a dishwasher, :confused3 you never know. :blush:

Pj

Someone I know once tried to make spaghetti in her microwave....including boiling the water. :rolleyes1

(Hey, the microwave was brand new, it came with a cookbook, there was a recipe for spaghetti....seemed like a good idea at the time.)

MrsMork said:
DrHug said to tell ya'll that the apple dumplings were wonderful, even better than the apple pie! :thumbsup2 I used the recipe from the internet that uses sliced apples. I will have to try with the whole apple next and see what he thinks. No wonder that man and I stay so fluffy! :rolleyes: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Life is short, eat dessert first.

becka said:
I am debating about whether to get baskets from Shirley for the kids. I think I am leaning towards getting them. Should I get two small baskets - one for each kid or get one really big one they can share? :scratchin

I would get one big one for both of them to share. That will save you the per basket fee too. ;)

ds2Mom said:
Someone I know once tried to make spaghetti in her microwave....including boiling the water. :rolleyes1

(Hey, the microwave was brand new, it came with a cookbook, there was a recipe for spaghetti....seemed like a good idea at the time.)

Our first microwave had a receipe for roast (using tin foil) dosen't mean we gave in and cook it, :rotfl2: . Although I did try to do muffin in the microwave, HUGE mistake!

Pj

nuts.gif

Jhalkias said:
Chuck E Cheese is an evil plot to drive normal parents absolutely insane. I refuse to go there. The two times I have been there have been the worst headaches I have EVER had.

John1

I have never been to chucky cheese either.

klineyqueen said:
I am being cheap and taking a tink, mickey, pooh, etc. wrapped up gift for the kids for each night. I think they will really like getting something new everyday.

That's what I do. They like getting something each day. You know kids, by the third day they have forgotten all about the gift the first day & want something else. ;)

lillygator said:
9 more sleeps for me....:)

My darling sister called me back. She made reservations at Tony's and since she knew my phone number she had full access to my dining reservations!!! Luckily the CM said it would be up to me to add her....could you image the damage someone could do? And it wasn't like she faked being me - she told them she was my sister.

That is pretty scarey! :sad2:

ds2Mom said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This was me yesterday afternoon.

I'd snuck back in (library) to catch up on posts. DH was taking the boys to their baseball games and I was going to meet them at the ball fields. I get a call on my cell from DH saying "Where are you? Aren't you coming to their games?"

(No dear, I'm STILL catching up on my DIS addiction. I'll be there in a minute, thank you very much.)

Jeez, it wasn't like I was missing their WEDDING or something!

And you'll be happy to know I got there with one whole minute to spare! :rotfl:

So was that one minute before the beginning or end of the game? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter