12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsMork said:
Hate Chuck E Cheese. That rat scares me. Almost as bad as math! ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Chuck E. Cheese is our place of last resort with the boys.....we usually take them in the winter when they need to run off steam, but we've had one of the freak 30" snow storms and they're tired of tunneling through the white stuff.

It's usually completely packed and totally out-of-control then. So much fun. :crazy:

Jhalkias said:
OK, Finally figured out, Sex and the City.
It is like doing crosswords trying to decode this stuff.
John1

I do the same thing....also with DH (disHusband) & DH (desperate housewives). Sometimes i'm easily confused :teeth:

Jhalkias said:
OK, Finally figured out, Sex and the City.

It is like doing crosswords trying to decode this stuff.

And Kim - how cool is that to have the bus there? I DID used to watch that show. It did bring tears to my eyes sometimes.

Amy will probably ask if you have seen Tye with his shirt off!

John1

Tell Amy we are doing a drive by in a few hours but it is kind of cold here today, so sadly, probably not. I want pick Preston up and take him to my house and have him fix my yard! Then Michael can come right on over and fix the inside.

becka said:
I am debating about whether to get baskets from Shirley for the kids. I think I am leaning towards getting them. Should I get two small baskets - one for each kid or get one really big one they can share? :scratchin

Kids share???? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:
I think you're better off ordering 2 baskets. ;)

I ordered DD's and she asked me if I needed anything for DH. I thought, no, when he sees the size of this I think he would appreciate the financial restraint more than a bath towel all his own.

lillygator said:
My grandma had huge superstitions about opal's, can't remember what exactly....but instead of opal they now do some pink thing which I don't care for

My mom always told me that wearing opal when it isn't your birthstone is bad luck, but I'm not superstitious.

pjpoohbear said:
Our first microwave had a receipe for roast (using tin foil) dosen't mean we gave in and cook it, :rotfl2: . Although I did try to do muffin in the microwave, HUGE mistake!

Pj

My mom tried microwaving our thanksgiving turkey one year. It was so dried out and nasty by the time it was done. :rotfl2:

Just wanted to hello! I headed back to work in Sept., so I have not been able to keep up with you all. My DD's grab the net when we are home! I did get in a quick trip to WDW in Sept. & enjoyed MNSSHP for the 1st time! It was awesome! Loved the parade, the candy & the ghost at HM!! Now it's time to play a little catch up! Many posts to read. :wave: Bye for now. pirate:

ughh, do I have to dress her too?

My sister keeps calling me.....she is going to be Alice and her boyfriend is going to be the Mad Hatter....well steal the star from my marquee, we were going to be (John) The Queen of Hearts, Me, Mad Hatter, Samantha, Alice and Haley - wasn't sure on.

Now I guess we will stick with pirates although I am sure the park won't be hurting on those.

lillygator said:
oh and Shirley tied my two baskets together so only one charge. Not sure if that has changed or not.

I think she recently said she can still tie 2 together but no more than 2.

I talked to my BF today... she and her family cruised in June and were going to rebook onboard but didn't. She tells me the CM said that I could rebook for her on our cruise if she changes her mind and get the 10% off and stateroom credit. So BF wants to give me a check for the deposit and have me book another cruise for her. Is this really possible? I thought if you didn't rebook while you were there you are out of luck on receiving the discounts? Anyone here know? :confused3

I'm at work and need to go home now but I don't want to because we are so close to the 38,000 mark. As much as you all have been posting someone will hit that while I'm in the Harbor Tunnel!

Missy and Charlotte,

The wristbands are on their way. Missy, I owe you 38 cents, but I did not want to reopen the package at the post office after it was weighed so I will bring it with me.

Thanks!

Kim

TanaL said:
Brack, your one man runoff to this pirate made me chuckle, not easy to do on a Monday morning so thank you!

Thanks. I am glad to help.

I really was waiting for the dog who thought that this time of morning was perfect for smelling every inch of the backyard!

brack said:
I'm at work and need to go home now but I don't want to because we are so close to the 38,000 mark. As much as you all have been posting someone will hit that while I'm in the Harbor Tunnel!
So you need a co-pilot with an internet-enabled cell phone (but even then the coverage in the tunnel is questionable!)

BuzzBoyMom said:
for all of you who love those men and women in military attire... here is a squadron of bored Naval Aviators aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72) and is one of the best "home produced" videos I've seen.

PS: That's the VAW-116 skipper dressed in the bathrobe.

Way Cool! I spent four years on an aircraft carrier and this brought some great memories of crazy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter