12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!

Come one come all and bring your pom poms to the most
faaaabulos Teams of all :

THE "CRUISE TEAM" and "THE REWARDS AND RUMORS TEAM"

So come ROCK the BOAT cause RUMOR has it.....
there are REWARDS to be had for cheering along :thumbsup2

Hello everyone...we are looking for more cheerleaders for the
EXTREME WPASADI game..You ask..What is a WPASADI game...well if you come cheer you can win prizes and have lots of fun!! here is a link to come and see...we need your cheers ...for these 2 teams!!

here is your link come on and cheer with us!!!
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150

Got Disney said:
ATTENTION!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!

Come one come all and bring your pom poms to the most
faaaabulos Teams of all :

THE "CRUISE TEAM" and "THE REWARDS AND RUMORS TEAM"

So come ROCK the BOAT cause RUMOR has it.....
there are REWARDS to be had for cheering along :thumbsup2

Hello everyone...we are looking for more cheerleaders for the
EXTREME WPASADI game..You ask..What is a WPASADI game...well if you come cheer you can win prizes and have lots of fun!! here is a link to come and see...we need your cheers ...for these 2 teams!!

here is your link come on and cheer with us!!!
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150

So how does one cheer on this thing?? I don't see a cheer thread for our folks. :confused3

You need to PM...Mickey1122....and let him know that you would like to support the cruise team...ask him if you still need to fill out an application to win prizes !

If you would like to support 2 teams tell him which ones...Rewards and Rumors would be a good choice for a 2nd team...I am cheering both but there ae alot of great teams out there! if you Pm him right away than we may be able to get you on the list ASAP...We are trying to get as many cheerleaders as we can and getting your name on the list will add more...

I'm pretty sure you still need to sign up to be "official" audience.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/WPASADI-reg.cfm

That's the link (I hope--it didn't copy well.)

You don't HAVE to pick a team....and you can root for several. If you want to pick a team you need to PM that Mickey 1122 guy, he has the list. I only picked the cruise team because I really like several people that are on several of the teams...I felt like I had an excuse to choose Jen and our cruise bunch, but other than that am staying neutral...

I'm gone for the night....good luck all! :cheer2:

OMG ITS DECEMBER!!!! well for me here on the east coast it is...that means

16 more days!!! WOOPIE!!

Hooray!!!!! It is, indeed, December 1!!!! :banana: :banana: Two weeks from today we leave for Orlando!!!! It really is getting close, isn't it????? :cool1: :Pinkbounc :yay: :woohoo: :bounce: :dance3: :cheer2:

good morning everyone

I was reading the main boards and saw someone post a question who is going on the Christmas cruise and they said that they got their docs yesterday!

No docs here.

Cold weather is heading our way today. Are you getting any snow Kat? I think it will miss us. Yah!!

Talk to you later,
Judy

Good morning everyone!

What month did you all say it was? Oh yeah...DECEMBER!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I was chatting with some people in the community thread..they were putting a puzzle up right when I got on...I was hooked! There's a lot of weather today...I don't think we're getting anything but rain, but the temperature is supposed to drop BIG TIME!

(Maybe I can start packing shorts.... :woohoo: )

No docs here yet, but I'll be looking...let's tell each other when we get them!

So far all we have had is rain. It was about 44 degrees when I came in this morning but the forecast is for dropping temps (22 by tonight) and up to an inch of snow later on. Someone at work said they saw some flurries a while ago but right now there is no precipitation at all. Our area is under a flood watch in the lowlying areas (due to all the rain we have gotten) and wind warnings. No snow is fine with me, though.

No docs here yet.

magicalfam5 said:
good morning everyone

I was reading the main boards and saw someone post a question who is going on the Christmas cruise and they said that they got their docs yesterday!

No docs here.

No docs here. I have spoken with her a little. One of her kids posted on the under 12 board a while back. She is lucky...looks like she is the first to get her docs.

KSDTink said:
So far all we have had is rain. It was about 44 degrees when I came in this morning but the forecast is for dropping temps (22 by tonight) and up to an inch of snow later on. Someone at work said they saw some flurries a while ago but right now there is no precipitation at all. Our area is under a flood watch in the lowlying areas (due to all the rain we have gotten) and wind warnings. No snow is fine with me, though.

No docs here yet.

Quite a bit of snow here in Chicagoland. Much worse to the north of the city where I work then in the south where I live. Kids are all out of school for the day playing in the snow and I am "working" from home.

No docs here either - but it is raining - I like rain over snow and ice!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I contacted Mickey 1122 but did not get a reply yet. Can't believe it's Friday already or that December is finally here.

Going to the theater tonight to see "White Christmas" I love the movie and can sing all the songs :lmao: So my DH got us tickets to the play in Seattle for tonight.

Jen - bought my DH a canon coolpic 630 camera and a Canon waterproof casing for christmas. I hope he likes it - I did a lot of research and it looks good.

OMG its getting closer - only one more full week of school :banana: :banana:

yargrnhoj said:
Quite a bit of snow here in Chicagoland. Much worse to the north of the city where I work then in the south where I live. Kids are all out of school for the day playing in the snow and I am "working" from home.

You must be getting our weather from the beginning of the week. Glad its over here and now your headache (I mean that only in the best way :blush: )

Here's some sun - :sunny:

xmjackson said:
Jen - bought my DH a canon coolpic 630 camera and a Canon waterproof casing for christmas. I hope he likes it - I did a lot of research and it looks good.

thats awesome!

Docs came for me today...it probably depends on where you live...they came UPS, so Georgia would get them maybe before some other places...you'll all probably have yours soon!

Our weather is still cooling...it's nice, but the wind is cold. It's supposed to be much colder by tomorrow.

Susan, I'm not sure Mickey1122 will respond...you may just need to check his list and see if you were added--it's the audience check in thread. But his stuff is unofficial, to be in the "real audience" and eligible for prizes you need to click on the link I gave yesterday...that's the one in "Ty Pennington's" siggie that registers you with the DIS people.

Better go, I've got reading to do! :teeth:

i wonder if our docs came then? hmm...guess i'll have to email my mom and see. I wanted to get her and my step-dad a bottle of wine to come to the stateroom on christmas. I wonder if disney will let me buy it even though i'm under 21

DCLgodess said:
i wonder if our docs came then? hmm...guess i'll have to email my mom and see. I wanted to get her and my step-dad a bottle of wine to come to the stateroom on christmas. I wonder if disney will let me buy it even though i'm under 21

LOL, probably not!

It will probably be a few days for me, then. DU will get my docs first I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter