12/19 Wonder Anyone coming???

Well, if you check Weather.com, they say it will be in the 70's next week. If you check AccuWeather.com, they say it will be in the 60's next week. I am just going to pack a mess of different things and a bunch of detergent! Our condo had a washer/dryer in it, so I can do wash anytime. The longest will be the week we are on the cruise and at the Royal Pacific. I "could" do wash there too, just less convenient. I think for the cruise part of the trip, I will only bring one pair of jeans...all the other cold weather clothes can stay in the car. Michele :cool1:

Congratulations to those who got documents today. My last work day is Wednesday so I hope to lay out the suitcases then. For those flying what kind of detergent are you bringing? I am used to bringing the detergent tablets but haven't been able to find them. I wonder if they still make them? They were the easiest to put in the suitcases.

No Docs here either.

I use those tablets too, but when I couldn't find them, someone on this board said they found them at Big Lots (the Tide ones), so I went and bought 2 boxes of them and am only using them for travel. Other than Big Lots, I haven't seen them in the stores either.

Before the tablets I used powder in small tubberware, sealed in a ziploc bag (for extra protection). I also take dryer sheets because they don't sell those onboard (only liquid Downy).

DJ

I just packed my Gain powder into small snack size ziplock bags, then put those with the dryer sheets in a bigger bag. I have looked for the tablets too, but haven't been able to find them either. Michele

OK, ours just came! UPS delivered them.

It won't be much longer. I can NOT believe we will be on the ship soon! Oh My!!!

DJ

Still no Docs, I had the TA track them, it showed them leaving Orlando, Lexington Ky, Seattle WA, Bremerton WA and now on the truck. Maybe before the end of the day I can dance too. :cool1: :cheer2: :jumping4: :cheer2: :earboy2:

Waiting is very hard.

Greetings 12/19 cruisers. Hope you don't mind a 12/18 cruiser stopping by to ask a favor. If anyone is getting to the port on the 18th and will be watching the Magic sail will you try and get some pictures for us.

We did this back in May of 2002 when the inagural Western cruised and we were on the Wonder the next day. We are now cruising with some of the people we took pictures of - how cool is that.

Anyway thought it was worth asking. If anyone is going to be at Grills or Jetty Park to watch the Magic sail try and get some shots of deck 10 mid-ship. That's where many of the DIS'ers will be having a party!

Hope you enjoy your WONDERful cruise!

I think I have heard that the Land/Sea packages are sent out later than the cruise only. Have you called your TA yet? If your docs were sent UPS, DCL can give your TA a tracking number and you can check online to see where it is at right now.

I hope they come for you today.
DJ

I just talked to my TA. See got them today. I am going to pick them up at lunch.

Welllll, what's everyone doing?? I should be packing! Do you see that timer of mine?? OMGosh! After nearly a year...I know the timer started at over 300 days...we are finally in the HOURS!! I stll can't believe it's true. I don't have clothes packed yet! I'll be doing that tonight! I really think I have just waited SO long for this trip, that in my mind, I can't get myself motivated to pack. Make sense? Has everyone received their documents?
Oh! I have a question! It says on the papers for the Bahama Immigration...number of nights. Is it concidered all 4 nights or only 3? And what would the day of arrival be? Is it the 19th or the 20th? And...sorry...it says Type of accomodation...is it private boat or other? Thanks for helping me with this. I always thought these would be easy to fill out, now I am not so sure!
Michele

I was wondering the same thing.

Have fun your first week. See you on the 19th.

Sue

Michele: I don't have the answer to your question but I hope someone else does. :D I just wanted to wish you a safe trip. I haven't even laid out the suitcases yet. That is unusual for me. I am sure you will get it all done. Happy packing!

Hi all! I was wondering, if you have a digital camera, could you post pictures of the ship w/ all its holiday decorations? I'd love to see them, as it has been a while since we've been aboard. Have a WONDERful time all! Eat a Mickey bar for me as I forgot!

DJ!! Where are you!? Surely, you have the answers to my questions! :chat:
I am SO unfocused tonight! I keep flitting off in different directions and feel SO unready! Now I can hear Crush's Dad...Dude...Duuuuude. Focus Dude. :rolleyes: Maybe it's a sign! :D
Well, I am off into the dark and rainy night to find something suitable for dinner. I am NOT cooking! We'll just start this vacation a day early! :cool1:
I hope everyone has received their documents? Michele :wave:

I've been waiting for DH to come home to see if he can answer your questions. I have never filled out the cruise docs (that is his job--mine is to shop and pack and organize our 'stuff' :D ).

He should be home in about an hour, he is off picking up one of our daughters from dance lessons and then picking up supper.

Hopefully he will know the answer for you.

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter