12 parks in 12 days, all the rides

Is he paying for VIP tours to skip the line? How do you do 9 rides in 90 minutes in Fantasyland?
I believe it was 99 minutes and he details it on his twitter feed, it was really all luck. Including getting on Peter Pan 4 minutes before closing, and lucking out the Toad was opening from being down as he walked up.

No VIP but he is using genie and such.

Frybucket attempted riding them all without sleep, yeah. It's totally do-able, I just think they need to re-work their game plan a bit. It's also the best video I think AllEars has ever put out, I really enjoyed it.
Legitimately the best video they've done post-Molly, and the companion video where Quincy is trying to keep Frybucket awake all night (and showing late night Disney) was hilarious.

Legitimately the best video they've done post-Molly, and the companion video where Quincy is trying to keep Frybucket awake all night (and showing late night Disney) was hilarious.
What can I google to find this video! I feel like I’m missing out!

Both of these videos are the exact reason why it pays to put out quality content rather than filler. Fry's challenge video is now one of their most view videos of all time because it's actually interesting to watch. I don't need a new filler video every other day about, "General things to do in Magic Kingdom" even if I enjoy the vloggers themselves.

Wait is today day 10? Which means only 2 days to do all of WDW…. Did I mess up counting, don’t tell my boss!

Well now I’m following, so here’s an update: Zephyr is down for the day, which opened up a debate on whether he should commit to the total number of rides and try again tomorrow (adding a day) or push ahead bc what are you going to do, it’s Disney so this was bound to happen at some point. Sounds like there have been issues with other rides too. Consensus was to skip it.

Six rides left today.

Interesting strategy, I would have guessed that he’d split MK and HS. I’m sure there’s plenty of analysis on this sort of thing though.

If epcot and ak are tomorrow then he is splitting mk and ak on Sunday. Tron isn't part of this since it's in previews.

Interesting strategy, I would have guessed that he’d split MK and HS. I’m sure there’s plenty of analysis on this sort of thing though.
He’s doing MK and DHS Sunday. Has to start in MK in order to try and catch the Main Street Vehicles before 10ish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter