18 Wonderful nights at RPR.....Michael Myers too!! (2014 Trip)

Oh Ok......it is????

I`ll have a play around and try send you one then maybe you can reply to that :)

snoopboop......have sent you a TEST pm......hopefully you can reply.......

Edit again..........maybe work now???

Last edited:
snoopboop........was that the type of stuff you wanted to know about?

Hope it was ok :)

I didn't get a reply in my inbox... :-/
I love technology.... LOL!

Oh eck.........I've just sent it again.......

If you don't get it now, you can if you wish send me your email and I'll copy and paste what I wrote and send it to you that way.........

Not sure why it's not worked........I hate technology!!! :D

I just finished this wonderful TR, and had to send a heartfelt "Thank You!". We haven't been since Hogsmeade opened, and so much has happened since then. We are contemplating another trip (either this summer or next), and this TR has been an amazing help as we come to grips with the happy fact that we do not have to plan 6 months in advance! Love all the detailed descriptions, the photos, the touring like real people rather than robots -- a great guide for people who want to experience the Dark Side!

Maria :upsidedow

I just finished this wonderful TR, and had to send a heartfelt "Thank You!". We haven't been since Hogsmeade opened, and so much has happened since then. We are contemplating another trip (either this summer or next), and this TR has been an amazing help as we come to grips with the happy fact that we do not have to plan 6 months in advance! Love all the detailed descriptions, the photos, the touring like real people rather than robots -- a great guide for people who want to experience the Dark Side!

Maria :upsidedow

Aww....Thank you Maria....that means a lot :-)

Yes a lot has changed.....you have so much to look forward to seeing since you were last there.....and yep.....we don`t plan anything except to just have a blast and a lot of fun and eat in lots of nice places.....planning over......lol......I couldn`t plan anything 6 months out....well maybe except flights :D

Whenever you make it back I`m sure you`ll have a wonderful trip anyway.....and thank you again for the lovely comments :wave2:

I just got done reading through your entire report and it was AWESOME! You really looked like you had a wonderful time! And I have to tell you, it's because of your reports that we are now back to planning our trip at RPR Club level. We had to postpone our trip (that was supposed to be in 2016) to 2017 because of some things that broke around the house..... OY. But it's okay, it gives us something to look forward to. Seeing your pictures just makes me SO excited to go. Thank you for sharing your trip, it was so wonderful to "come along" !!

I just got done reading through your entire report and it was AWESOME! You really looked like you had a wonderful time! And I have to tell you, it's because of your reports that we are now back to planning our trip at RPR Club level. We had to postpone our trip (that was supposed to be in 2016) to 2017 because of some things that broke around the house..... OY. But it's okay, it gives us something to look forward to. Seeing your pictures just makes me SO excited to go. Thank you for sharing your trip, it was so wonderful to "come along" !!

Thank you so much for the lovely comments :)

I remember you commenting on my last trip report about looking forward to 2016 at RPR......what a shame it's been postponed..........but it will be all the sweeter when you do go. Club level, I am sure you will absolutely adore it in there ........the staff are wonderful, so very friendly and make you feel very welcome.

We love every minute of our trips, I'm so glad you enjoyed reading about it too...........:wave2:

Gina, thank you for the lovely comments and in so glad you enjoyed reading along with it. I appreciate it :goodvibes

Next year we arrive September 17th and leave October 5th.......so we miss you :sad1: otherwise we would definetely have met up with you!!!

Following year hopefully???? I'm sure we'll be there same time and maybe a bit later depending on one thing and another........:thumbsup2

Oh wow just saw your dates, we will be there at the same time but arrive 10th sept and leave 26th sept. I will have to say hi if I see you. My husband will think Im weird lol

Your trip reports are brilliant, I thought I was excited before but after your report I'm on a new level of excitement

You have certainly helped with food selection also, we are making a list of all the places we want to eat. Cheesecake Factory is number 1!

Cheers Matt

Thank you so much :)

My son is a huge fan of CF! Well, just the chocolate cake I suppose.....::yes::

You have to say hi if you see us.............we haven't changed much since last year.......well......a year older I suppose........:wave2:

Really enjoyed your trip report! We are heading to US and IOA for 3 days in August. Will be staying at RPR and based on your report I can't wait!

Your family is lovely! Thank you for sharing your memories with us!

I enjoyed reading your trip report. You have a way with words and your personality comes out in your writing. That is a rare gift. You you have a lovely family. It's so nice that you all enjoy vacationing at Universal together. Your pictures are beautiful. Reading your report reminds me of a lot of places I have never visited in Orlando. On my bucket list now thanks to you is the Mall at Millenia. I live in Florida and travel a lot and so does my older sister. So we are going to try and meet up in a few weeks and hang out and go to the Mall at Mellenia together. My favorite place to vacation is Universal too. It's so nice to know that there are so many others that love it. Will look forward to your future reports. Thank you for you sharing your trip. :flower1:

Really enjoyed your trip report! We are heading to US and IOA for 3 days in August. Will be staying at RPR and based on your report I can't wait!

Your family is lovely! Thank you for sharing your memories with us!

Glad to hear it!! I'm sure you'll love the RPR.........I know we are very biased but we always have the best time there and can't think about staying anywhere else. Hope you love it too and come back and let us know.....thanks again for saying you enjoyed it.........:thumbsup2

I enjoyed reading your trip report. You have a way with words and your personality comes out in your writing. That is a rare gift. You you have a lovely family. It's so nice that you all enjoy vacationing at Universal together. Your pictures are beautiful. Reading your report reminds me of a lot of places I have never visited in Orlando. On my bucket list now thanks to you is the Mall at Millenia. I live in Florida and travel a lot and so does my older sister. So we are going to try and meet up in a few weeks and hang out and go to the Mall at Mellenia together. My favorite place to vacation is Universal too. It's so nice to know that there are so many others that love it. Will look forward to your future reports. Thank you for you sharing your trip. :flower1:

Thank you......that's very kind of you to say.

I'm going to bet you and your sister will love Millena Mall.........it's immaculate and never seems overly busy which we like, even on a weekend.

Plenty of variety with shopping for everyone.......don't think we've ever left empty handed!

Thanks again for the lovely comments :)

I agree with schumi..
We have eaten there and Sal's and Jakes are much better options!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter