1900 Park Fare character dinner buffet

OJoyfulOne

I LOVE the Dwarfs and hope to see them again when
Have a PS for 1900 Park Fare dinner buffet in September and was wondering if they still served mussels on this buffet?

Thanks,

Joy

I don't remember there being mussels - but I'm not a sea food person, so I may have missed them. The buffet food was very good though. I loved the strawberry soup!!

princess: Shelly

They had them last week. I don't touch the things but dh enjoyed them.

By the way, this was our best meal of the trip. Wonderful prime rib and pasta dishes, not to mention desserts. Also, the best character interaction we've had anywhere.

HunnyPots thanks for the info. We are looking foward to eating here as well and hope we have as good of an experience as you did.

Joy

Originally posted by OJoyfulOne
Have a PS for 1900 Park Fare dinner buffet in September and was wondering if they still served mussels on this buffet?

Thanks,

Joy

I was there in April, they had the muscles, but they were in some kind of tomato sauce... I didnt like the buffet, preferred Ohana's or even 'fast food' like Pecos Bills

DH had to get a little plate for shells from something he was eating....lol I guess they could have been mussels.

We enjoyed our dinner there in April very much. Both the food and the characters.

Enjoy!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter