1st Monthly Crop will be Friday Jan 7th- Submit Your Bingo Words

rlovew

DIS Veteran
:banana:

We will be holding our 1st Monthly crop this Friday!
The crop will be from 6pm-2am (EST)!

Come join us for chatting and cropping!

You can work on pages, swaps, or cards- if you don't scrapbook feel free to join us while working on your craft activity!

We will play a game of Bingo (words will be posted on Wednesday), have 2 challenge (1 early and 1 later- so everyone can participate), and chat about our lives and crafts!

Make plans to join us for whatever time you are available!

The thread for the crop will be on the scrapbooking board.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Bingo Words- Please choose 15 words from this list and pm them to Rebecca. It is your responsibility to call Bingo on Friday night when you get it- but I will check your list after you call it.

Scrap Supply Bingo: 25 items in the list- pick 15 for you Bingo CardStickles
Glitter
Ink
Stamps
Acrylic
Cardstock
Patterned Paper
Embossing Folders
Diecuts
Stickers
Photos
Computer
Jewels
Pens
Markers
Flock
Printer
Brads
Eyelets
Liquid Pearls
Crackle Paint
Scissors
Embossing Powder
Flowers
Flower Soft

Challenges
Some items you might want accessible if you want to participate in the challenges:
ribbon, brads, eyelets, flowers, photos, papers, inks, swap items, journaling pens
You will not need all of the above for either challenge but you will need some of the items for each.

Yay!!!! I am so excited!!! Thanks Rebecca!!!! I am definitely in this! I will be cleaning all week and getting pictures ready to crop away!!! Woohoo!!!!!! Guess I better plan a dinner that can be made, eaten and clean up by 5:30 so I can be in my seat and ready to go!!!! I love having something to look forward to at the end of the week! Oh, and we are supposed to get snow here on Friday...my favorite time to scrap since you are stuck inside...we'll have a fire, some tea...can you feel my excitement??!!

Yay!!!! I am so excited!!! Thanks Rebecca!!!! I am definitely in this! I will be cleaning all week and getting pictures ready to crop away!!! Woohoo!!!!!! Guess I better plan a dinner that can be made, eaten and clean up by 5:30 so I can be in my seat and ready to go!!!! I love having something to look forward to at the end of the week! Oh, and we are supposed to get snow here on Friday...my favorite time to scrap since you are stuck inside...we'll have a fire, some tea...can you feel my excitement??!!

We won't start actually calling Bingo words until 6:30- so if dinners go a little later that is fine- plus the words will stay on the thread so if people join us later they can check off their list.

Rebecca

We won't start actually calling Bingo words until 6:30- so if dinners go a little later that is fine- plus the words will stay on the thread so if people join us later they can check off their list.

Rebecca

LOL ok...I'm actually most excited to force myself to sit down and scrap...I set my goals for the year pretty high so the sooner I get started, the better!!!

I will be here too, but after 6:30 est since I pick megan up at 3:25, looking forward to getting some scrapping done too and hanging with the girls!

Hope maybe I can stop by for a little bit. Don't think I'll get much scrappin done, but I am curious. Will try to set the goal for participation in February. I do have to let you all know that after 10 p.m. I'm not responsible for what I say, considering I'm a morning person. :rotfl: I'm up at 5:00 most mornings so I tend to get a bit giddy after 10 p.m. ;)

Rebecca - are we supposed to put the words in any order or just choose whatever words? And, the challenges...are they to make something or to gather items...or something else? Don't want to cheat...just trying to get an idea of what they are all about? LOL

Okay, now I'm nervous--I don't even know what some of the items on the bingo list are :confused3

I've never done a virtual crop, I'm really excited to give it a try!

Okay, now I'm nervous--I don't even know what some of the items on the bingo list are :confused3

I've never done it either, but figure it'll be like any other crop...just we aren't right in front of each other!! I have told the whole house to pretend I'm not here that night!!! I'm not getting drinks, snacks, pjs out...nothing...they are on their own!! (Well...DH will be here...but yeah...on their own!!!) :rotfl2:

I told Megan the same, but I have a feeling she'll be my "helper" for awhile, I think I will have her make her autograph book for our trip to keep her busy!

Rebecca - are we supposed to put the words in any order or just choose whatever words? And, the challenges...are they to make something or to gather items...or something else? Don't want to cheat...just trying to get an idea of what they are all about? LOL

It doesn't matter what order you put them in- really you are just sending them to me so no one cheats.

The challenges will be to make a layout- I will post the items you need to use on a layout (or whatever you want to make) and give you a time limit to complete something and upload it. Basically the point is to encourage you to do some work on your scrapping and to see how different people use items differently.

I tried to choose a good variety and figure that as I call words if people use/like/don't know about some items we could discuss there uses and maybe post photos/links showing the items.

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca!!! The challenges sound fun!!! I'll pick my 15 words & get them to you. Then, do I put them on a card or is it the first person to get all 15 called goes Bingo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter