1st Monthly Crop will be Friday January 7th- Submit your Bingo Words

rlovew

DIS Veteran
:banana:

We will be holding our 1st Monthly crop this Friday!
The crop will be from 6pm-2am (EST)!

Come join us for chatting and cropping!

You can work on pages, swaps, or cards- if you don't scrapbook feel free to join us while working on your craft activity!

We will play a game of Bingo (words will be posted on Wednesday), have 2 challenge (1 early and 1 later- so everyone can participate), and chat about our lives and crafts!

Make plans to join us for whatever time you are available!

The thread for the crop will be on the scrapbooking board.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Bingo Words- Please choose 15 words from this list and pm them to Rebecca. It is your responsibility to call Bingo on Friday night when you get it- but I will check your list after you call it.

Scrap Supply Bingo: 25 items in the list- pick 15 for you Bingo CardStickles
Glitter
Ink
Stamps
Acrylic
Cardstock
Patterned Paper
Embossing Folders
Diecuts
Stickers
Photos
Computer
Jewels
Pens
Markers
Flock
Printer
Brads
Eyelets
Liquid Pearls
Crackle Paint
Scissors
Embossing Powder
Flowers
Flower Soft

Challenges
Some items you might want accessible if you want to participate in the challenges:
ribbon, brads, eyelets, flowers, photos, papers, inks, swap items, journaling pens
You will not need all of the above for either challenge but you will need some of the items for each.

This sounds like fun! How will it work? Will there just be one thread running that we'll post on? I have my son's wrestling match to go to that evening so glad to see that it will be running until 2 a.m.

This sounds like fun! How will it work? Will there just be one thread running that we'll post on? I have my son's wrestling match to go to that evening so glad to see that it will be running until 2 a.m.

I will start a thread for it at about 6pm. Everyone will post in that thread- I will call Bingo words by posting a one line post with a word in it every so often. At specific times I will start challenges (one early and one later). And they will last for 2 hours (to win- anyone may post on as well). We will just work and chat together on the thread.

Rebecca

I'm hoping to just be able to check-in and see what's everyone is up to and hopefully share what I'm up to as well ... is that ok?

Yay another wrestling mom!!! I thought I was the only one here!! What state are you in? My son is a freshman...started in Kindergarten though. I love it!!!!!!

I'm hoping to just be able to check-in and see what's everyone is up to and hopefully share what I'm up to as well ... is that ok?

That is just fine- we will be having a challenge and it is up to anyone to participate in it- they are pretty easy this month so you might have something you are working on that fits them anyway.

Rebecca

Rebecca - where will the thread be for the crop? I'm assumming you will just have the one instead of 3 like you have now?

Yay another wrestling mom!!! I thought I was the only one here!! What state are you in? My son is a freshman...started in Kindergarten though. I love it!!!!!!

We're in NJ ... my son is a Senior in High School. He didn't start wrestling until he was in 8th grade. It's a very intense sport. I love going to his matches.

Oh I hope I remember! A virtual crop. This should be fun!

We're in NJ ... my son is a Senior in High School. He didn't start wrestling until he was in 8th grade. It's a very intense sport. I love going to his matches.

Ahhh....just one state over!!! We are in PA!! It is very intense, but I love it!! What weight class is he? Mine is 119. He actually did a camp this summer for a few days at the College of New Jersey.

It will probably be on the scrapbooking board but we could put it on the main board.

Rebecca

Sounds good...just wanting to know where to go!!! :thumbsup2 I told DH tonight that I will not be available to him or the kids from 6 til bed this Friday!!!

I've got to get DS(11) ready and dropped off for camp (6pm GMT) but I'll probably be in bed by the time you get started as you're 5 hours behind;)

I've got to get DS(11) ready and dropped off for camp (6pm GMT) but I'll probably be in bed by the time you get started as you're 5 hours behind;)

Sorry we will miss you- we will try and do some of our crops durring the day so hopefully you will be able to join us then.

Rebecca

I'd love to join in. Any thing to get me motivated. I'm hoping for January to be a big month of scrapping.

Rebecca - I pm'd my words and also sent them to myself...so I won't lose them!!

Thanks again for hosting this!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter