1st Monthly Crop will be Friday January 7th- Submit your Bingo Words

How does the bingo work? I saw the list, but I'm slow...sorry!

Steph

You loook at the list and choose 15 words off the list to be your words and pm them to me. You keep a copy of the list and then on Friday I will start calling words. As I call them you cross them off your list- when all your words have been called you can say BINGO.

Rebecca

This is exciting! DH will be leaving tomorrow night to go ice fishing with the scouts, so it will be just me and the dog. Where is the fun in ice fishing? :confused3 I'm just glad I'll have something to entertain me. It may actually motivate me to work on cleaning the scrap room :scared1:

I've never participated in an online crop before, but it sounds fun. I just hope I can keep up...

Everything is pulled and ready. I so need a night of accountability!
Maybe just maybe I'll finish the current project before I start the next this time. :rolleyes1

As of right now I have BINGO words from:
catinthehat35
ColleenG
mybestieismickey
LOVEMY3KIDDOS
Mickeyteacher
disney-akj
BAMB
wdwmickey
jacksmomma
mommy2mrb

Just thought I would post this in case anyone wanted to make sure there list had made it to me. I will be taking list until 6:15 EST tomorrow.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter