1st trip to dsney coming up,a few questions??

cassncadensdaddy

Earning My Ears
Hello,I will be taking my family to disney world the week of april 4-8,Right now I plan on spending 2 days at disney,I have a PS for the Cinderella breakfast on april 6.I have a few general questions.
My son is 18 months ,I know hes free to get in ,but will he be able to take part in all the activites,rides etc.that dont have restrictions?
How strict is disney as far as taking ,water bottles,finger foods ,etc. in the park?
Is the fast pass included in the 1 and 2 day tickets?
thanks for any help Im sure Ill have alot more questions in the future. :moped:

hi,welcome to the dis

i can answer two of your questions : fastpass is included in the price of admission
and imo they are not strict about bringing in food/drinks into the parks as long as you don't get too carried away

enjoy the trip

I get one of the many guidebooks available for DisneyWorld. Prefer Birnbaums, but thats just me. If you have time, a lot of your questions can be answered while checking on the various boards here at the DIS. Theme Parks, On-site hotels, off-site accommodations, restaurants, family issues---all covered here. Have fun.

Hi, and hope you have a great time at WDW. I am sure you will find that 2 days, especially at the time you will be there will NOT be enough! Make your list of "must do" attractions. Yes, FP works with any ticket, however, get to the parks extremely early, because during spring break many will be gone by 11 am. Your child can ride with you on the following: Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean (as long as you don't think he will get frightened), Walt Disney Train, Liberty Belle Riverboat, Haunted Mansion-- note the scare factor), Peter Pan's Flight, Cinderella's Royal Carousel, Winnie the Pooh,SnowWhite (again, the scare factor) , Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Buzz Lightyear, the main street transportation. You can do baby swap, where one person rides and the other gets a FP type ticket so when the 1st person finishes riding the 2nd person takes the ticket and goes through the FP line to ride. Works really well. You are very lucky to have secured a PS for Cinderella's Royal Table... enjoy!

I actually was planning on spending 2 days at the magic kingdom,I hope its enough time to enjoy everything.The whole trip was planned around the breakfast.Would you recommend spending 2 days at the kingdom or 1 day at the kingdom and 1 day at mgm?My kids ages are 4 and 18 months.

WELCOME TO THE DIS!!! Maybe you could do the Magic Kingdom in a day and 1/2 and save 1/2 day for MGM? On your first day you could stay at MK for several hrs then go back to your resort for a nap, then go to MGM for the rest of the day.

Disney Dee said:
WELCOME TO THE DIS!!! Maybe you could do the Magic Kingdom in a day and 1/2 and save 1/2 day for MGM? On your first day you could stay at MK for several hrs then go back to your resort for a nap, then go to MGM for the rest of the day.
thanks Dee ,I kinda had the same thing in mind ,how far apart are the MK and MGM.And what time does the MGM usally close??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter