WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I figured out some events for MG Con on 2/9:

12 noon: Mythos munch-off, IOA
5 pm: MIB shoot-off
6 pm: Night ride on Jaws, USF
6:15-6:30 pm: Meet in front of Jaws and decide on where to go for bead catching
7:00: Catch Mardi Gras beads

Oh you guys are gonna have a ball!!! I'm jealous!!
I'll just be returning from my cruise so I doubt my DH will go for me taking yet another vacation!

I could do my best impression on the Mardi Gras stage of someone stuck on a ride, that way you will feel the connection on that weekend:D

Barry, that sounds great!! I'm really excited!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Making a fool of himself and catching beads was Ohai's job! I didn't think this through...I am going to have to work and catch my own beads. :rolleyes:
Sounds like a great plan, Barry. Mahalo!
:jester: MG is going to MG :jester:
I can't wait.

Originally posted by MIB999999
I could do my best impression on the Mardi Gras stage of someone stuck on a ride, that way you will feel the connection on that weekend:D

OMG! I *Really* can't wait to see you in person!!!!!
The Wrath of me is not fun:D ;)

Molokai gram and I are going to ride the rides until we drop and then we're going to sample some Confisco's creations!:D :D Maybe I can get her on Dueling Dragons!!

Oh, wait, I should ask Donna about this first;) :p

Robin,

Maybe we could wave to you from the Universal Globe if the cameras are working!:)

Any chance there will be anything happening on Sunday 2/10? I'll be flying in on Saturday night into TPA for a business meeting on Monday and plan to be at USF and IOA on Sunday.

And where and when is the Happy Hour "lushes of Universal" meet???

I think the Alchemy could use the revenue....

Hey, just trying to do my part for the economy, ya know?!?!?!:D

Karen

Hey Alchemy or Backwater Bar, as long as nhrenee is buying the first and last round i am all for it:p

I think I might actually sign up! I am in the area, and it is not like I have anything better to do!

Besides, I know a place to stand for Mardi Gras where we can catch the parade action twice!

Originally posted by ladiebugg
I think I might actually sign up! I am in the area, and it is not like I have anything better to do!

Besides, I know a place to stand for Mardi Gras where we can catch the parade action twice!

Hi bug lady,
does that mean you know the parade route????
:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter