2 bdrm w/ lockoff ??

Cyndy

Pixie Dust Provider
We have a 2bdrn for 5 night stay at a resort booked and points in reservation status (I think) the one that can only be booked on site so many days out. We decided we might as well use the above points for a night in a studio and wondered if anyone has ever sucessfully booked the following:

On Friday we simply pack up the items in the 1 bdrm portion of our 2 bdrm and move into the lockoff. this would make it easy to not have to move and mousekeeping would not have to clean the studio as per the usual check out and back in.

I'm guessing that they will try to make this work but won't guarantee it. Has anyone ever tried this or does it all seem a little crazy?

I just hate loosing the points and would love not to have to pack and unpack on that last/extra day.

Which resort is it? Are you sure your 2 bedroom is a lockoff? Unless it's BWV, it could be dedicated.

Holding account points can only be used to make a reservation 60 days or less from arrival.

If you have points in reservation status, it means that you can't use them for a DVC resort stay or a trade to something in II (World Passport). They have to be used for an option in either the Disney Collection, The Concerige Collection or the Adventurer's Collection.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter