20041210 It's never too early to start planning for Dec.--Jellyrolls meet Dec. 10

Nope - not yet. I guess Kathy and I better plan a DIS/bikini-shopping meet :).

Originally posted by KristaTX
Nope - not yet. I guess Kathy and I better plan a DIS/bikini-shopping meet :).

Now I want to be a fly on the wall for this.....

.... imagine, Karen, Kathy, Krista and Vicky shopping for bikinis! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

be still my heart!

Vicky, you should try to be at a chat with GoofyJoofy. He worships us fine ladies :)

Karen

Originally posted by GoofyJoofy
.... imagine, Karen, Kathy, Krista and Vicky shopping for bikinis! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Goofy, do we all look like Sports Illustrated swimsuit models in your imagination?

:p

Originally posted by vickyBaby
Will Goofy be wearing a Speedo?

Absolutely, positively not! I won't allow it! Speedos are BAD!!!

Karen

Originally posted by KathyTX
Goofy, do we all look like Sports Illustrated swimsuit models in your imagination?

:p

Maybe you, Krista, and Vicky, but not me.

Karen

Originally posted by TLinden16
Absolutely, positively not! I won't allow it! Speedos are BAD!!!

Karen

Wow, since when do you control what I wear? Not that I would wear one, but if I have to assert my independance....

Oh bite your tongue. "Real" women are so much more interesting than the anorexic, fabricated "ideal" that hollywood and the fashion industry foist upon our society.

Wow, since when do you control what I wear? Not that I would wear one, but if I have to assert my independance....

I can't think of one man I would want to see wearing a speedo. Yuck.

Karen

"Real" women are so much more interesting than the anorexic, fabricated "ideal" that hollywood and the fashion industry foist upon our society.

Oh, that was goooodddd! Did you say it with a straight face?:p

I'm afraid some of us might be a little too "real" for a bikini! :teeth:

Did you say it with a straight face? :p

Ouch! You don't think I'm sincere?

I'm afraid some of us might be a little too "real" for a bikini!

I don't think there are many women over the age of 15 who think they would look "good" in a bikini. (At least in our country).

:moped: So, is this a private party or can anyone just crash?
It seems like you all are just planning on having too much fun for me to miss! I'm starting to think I need to plan this trip already.
:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Tiger Lily 03
:moped: So, is this a private party or can anyone just crash?
It seems like you all are just planning on having too much fun for me to miss! I'm starting to think I need to plan this trip already.
:Pinkbounc

Umm, Lily, I believe you were the first person to respond to this thread. You are so going to be part of the party ;)

Karen

Hmm. Now me thinks me needs to show up at Jellyrolls in a bikini just to terrify GoofyJoofy (and everyone else in the bar).

Don't worry, folks, I won't do that. I swear.

Karen

Originally posted by SyracuseWolvrine
I'll be there

You have to wear a bikini, Eric. It's the new rule for the Jellyrolls meet ;)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter