20041210 It's never too early to start planning for Dec.--Jellyrolls meet Dec. 10

Another definite maybe here, too...It would be nice to meet fellow DISers:)

We'll be doing MVMCP that night, so no telling how late we'll be there,lol...
Staying at BCV, so that should help time-wise in making it there after getting the kids settled in...

-Mark

Hope you make it, Mark. We'll be at Jellyrolls until they kick us out at 2:00 am :)

Karen

Originally posted by GoofyJoofy
And I thought you liked to live dangerously :crazy: :hyper:

OK, I would like to see you show up at Jellyrolls in a bikini, GoofyJoofy, so that I can point and laugh ;)

Karen

Originally posted by TLinden16
OK, I would like to see you show up at Jellyrolls in a bikini, GoofyJoofy, so that I can point and laugh ;)

Karen

Mom always said pointing was rude.

.........what are you going to point at anyway!?

Originally posted by GoofyJoofy
Mom always said pointing was rude.

.........what are you going to point at anyway!?

It's not rude to point when you use the Disney two finger point ;)

And I'm not going to answer that questions. ;)

Karen

Last night was soooo magical....

.....OK maybe magical is the wrong word,

.....how about wild? although not crazy

glad I met pumba...

me thinks its the women who run things around the DIS

It was magical until GoofyJoofy stranded me to watch the Yankees/Red Sox game.

Karen

It was magical until GoofyJoofy stranded me to watch the Yankees/Red Sox game.

Karen

Considering the outcome, I would have been better off turning off the TV and spending my time chatting and worshipping the chat hosts. :crazy:

Oh I just know I am going to get flamed for that one!

GoofyJoofy, after tonight, you'll have plenty of time to worship us ;)

Karen

TLinden16 - Not sure when you were returning up North, but:

Welcome Home! oh sweet Goddess of the DIS Chat.

I'm home now, GoofyJoofy. Thanks for the welcome home.

Good some bad news, gang. Scotty and Ray will be in Michigan the night of the big meet, so it looks like we will be seeing Tommy, Jason, Christian, and Drew (yuck).

Karen

Five weeks (not four--four until I leave--silly me) until the Jellyrolls meet. Who is going to buy me a drink to console the fact that I am going to have to look at Drew that night?

Karen

Hey, we can always sit on the opposite side of the room from Drew. And although Drew thinks he's the ONE piano player, don't forget there's the rest of them who are far BETTER than him (but not as good as Scotty!). At least there's Tommy and Christian!!!

Hope this makes you feel a LITTLE better!!! :teeth:

Four weeks until the Jellyrolls meet. Who is going to buy me a drink to console the fact that I am going to have to look at Drew that night?

Karen

Karen - Most awesome chat host goddess and super DIS meet Planner - If I'm there, I will not only buy you a drink (but you don't drink right?). I'll even bestow my best worshipping upon you every time Drew looks at you!

Well darn.....I won't get there until the evening of the 11th! :( Don't know if I'll get to Jellyrolls at all for my brief 3 nights at WDW, because Ill be staying at ASMusic. The Swan/Dolphin sure is a LOT more convenient!!!

Sorry you won't make it Nancy. I'm sure this year's meet will be better than last years meet! I've already warned them that we are coming.

Karen

Originally posted by Tiger Lily 03
Would this by why Scotty is high tailing it outta town?

Nah. Scotty seemed almost as disappointed as I was that him and Ray have to go to Michigan that night.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter