2005: June 18 Magic/West Coast

Hello! I just booked the June 18th West Coast cruise for my mother and myself. My mom and I went on a Disney Western cruise in June 2002. We are looking forward to visiting California again! We visited Disneyland and went to the Rose Parade last year. This cruise is a birthday present for myself and a belated birthday present for my mother who will turn 75 in March of 2005. Her first birthday celebration will be at Disney World on her actual birthday. I am a teacher so I am going to take her to Florida during my spring break from school. We will be driving from Ohio stopping in las Vegas on the way. We plan to spend three or four days at Disneyland before the cruise and stay at the Grand Californian. After the cruise we plan to visit the Lawrence Welk resort in Escondido. My mother is a big Lawrence Welk fan.

Does anyone have any information about which hotel is the best one to stay at before the cruise in San Pedro? I've found information about a Best Western, A Holiday Inn, and a Sheraton. Do all of these accomodations offer park/cruise packages and a shuttle to the ship?

I am looking forward to meeting other cruisers!

HockeyHeather

I believe in Bowling Green State University Falcons hockey!

:earsgirl: :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter