20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaulater

FIRST TO MAGICALLY CROSS FROM KINGDOM TO KINGDOM A
Okay, so it's a day early.....Let's get this thread started! There are four of us. Parents, Larry and Nancy and DH Robert and myself, Linda, so sign in and let's get going!

:flower1: :flower1:

Okay... I'll would check in but I don't want to jinx myself!!
I will be on the phones today and (fingers, toes & eyes crossed) hopefully be able to get in.
WISH ME LUCK!

Originally posted by DisneyPinDiva
Okay... I'll would check in but I don't want to jinx myself!!
I will be on the phones today and (fingers, toes & eyes crossed) hopefully be able to get in.
WISH ME LUCK!

CRUISE PAGE -> http://www.tiggerfan.net/canal <-SEE WHO IS GOING, SEE WHAT IS GOING ON

My wife and I will be there. Stateroom 6634. Probably pick up on this thread again after our current cruise hits (Scheduled for October).

Time to update the signature :)

BTW, if you don't mind changing the topic of the thread so it has 20050514 before the name, it makes life SO much easier to find the thread when you get on and its been buried for a week.

Okay, TigfanJeff, I think I did it!!!!!

Got 2 staterooms, 6069, and 6067

Can't wait to get more info as time goes on!

Took 2 hours, but was finally successful.

Linda

Originally posted by seaulater
Okay, TigfanJeff, I think I did it!!!!!

Got 4 staterooms, 6071, 6069, 6067 and 6055 for parents, sis and bro and spouses and myself and DH.

Can't wait to get more info as time goes on!

Took 2 hours, but was finally successful.

Linda

Yeah, thanks Linda. I appreciate it.

For info on who we are

Myself - Jeff - Age 28 (29 in June) - Network Administrator full time and Monorail Pilot Part Time.

My Wife - Jen - Age 26 (27 in December) - Currently an Air Force Nurse stationed at MacDill but her commision ends in July.

We are both Disney addicts (we met in a Disney chat room), and this will be our 4th cruise (Cruising previously in November 2000 on the Wonder and October 2003 on the Magic, with October 2004 scheduled).

I'd list my Disney trips, but it would take me forever to remember them all.

My wife and I have got our cabin 2568 (14 days is a long time on a ship)..really looking forward to it..

:wizard: Whooo hooooo! :bounce:
GOT it! Finally after 3 disconnects and 2 1/2 hours on hold. I have no idea what the stateroom is!!! :rolleyes: Guess I'll wait awhile to call back for that info... I know it's in steerage somewhere but who cares... WE'RE ON THE SHIP!!
Somebody please tell me how to add another counter... instructions for the technologically impaired please....
I'm so excited I can't even type!

Woo Hoo! We are going too! Got our fav. stateroom 7544!! We just got off the Magic on 4/24, so the wait will be long, but worth it. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise- gotta luv 'em. This one will be very exciting!The itinerary is posted on All Seas Travel's website. Day #1 - Castaway Cay!!

Traveling will be- me (another Linda!), DH ( Doug), and two teens 14 yrs. old- my DD(Taylor) & a friend( to be determined).

Can't wait!

~ Linda :boat:

P.S. The price we got vs. what is posted on the website ( minus ins/transfers) went up $537 in a little over an hour! Yikes!

:wizard:
As you can see I somehow figured out the second counter! Now I just have to keep up with these threads!
DH and I are the only ones sailing.. wish we could take the 4 Four-legged kids with us.. but we probably couldn't keep them out of the water... :p
We are certified Disney Addicts... and I am a Disney pin addict as well so they BETTER have a few special pins for this voyage!
So is everyone staying a few days out at DLR before heading back after the cruise?

We'll be there! Can't say how excited we are...this should be a great trip. Will be me, Jim, wife, Tracy, and daughter Taylor, age 5. Will be our third trip on the Magic, july 2003, July 3, 2004 and then the BIG one!

Will be fun crusing back home to California. Look forward to getting to know some of you before the trip!

:sunny: September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean :sunny:

f4bb2de5.jpg
NOW

PRECRUISE VIDEO = Rob_B.. TO SEE IT CLICK HERE

CRUISE ROSTER = Aphoenix / Tony, Click here to Be added to the Roster You may Also Send in a photo..
11-night Southern Carribbean Dis Cruise Roster

NEWSLETTER - Winotracy, This will be emailed to everyone on the Cruise Roster, Of Course there are exceptions.. :teeth:
The newsletter will be published monthly and you will receive on The first Saturday of the month.... If you have something you would like to have put in the Newsletter just Pm Winotracy. Always looking for articles or Stuff you may have done and care to share your opinion on !

The Cell Phone list= Icunurse / Celeste... Like to be able to get in touch with some of the cruisers for the Precruise events, Use this handy list .
This list will not be published in the newsletter or on this lsit, You must contact CELESTE to Receive..Click here to Pm

The Birthday, Anniversary, Celebration list, = Winotracy, Just send a pm with you Birthday or Special event . It does not have to be while you are on the ship. Your event will be published in the Newsletter .

SIGNATURE SIGN = How to get it Here.
smilies-27001.png

S. Cal meet = Kitster. more info here, planning stages.

Make Reservations NOW​

Eli's Eco Tour/ Antigua 9/23/06 = GlindaMood / Gail ..
This Great Trip Fills up Quick Book Now Space is limited to about 22 or So. See info here

Snorkeling with the sea turtles in Barbados = Chessa / Julie ...More info Here

Anitgua (Pineapple Beach). excursion = Sunshine56 / Susan. more info Here.

:sunny: BEFORE THE CRUISE :sunny:

T shirt Design, Designed By TDC NALA / click here to view Thank You,

11 Night T - Shirt Store ! ( Non Profit ) Click here :wizard:

PINS = Dan & Scott, This will be a limited edition pin for this cruise ! More info Here Current list here.

Precruise Celebration Florida Meet = Patricia H. More info here.. Saturday 9/16 TBA

WINE & CHEESE MEET = Scott H., Precruise meet at WDW, the Wine and Cheese meet will be at OKW on 9/16. Room to be announced here on the board after we check in.
please PM Scott to let him know if you are attending. :sunny:

Pre Cruise Radisson & Grills Meet = Sweet Sue, Saturday 9/16 See this post. Details to follow.
Grills coupon
Sunshine56, Is keeping a list for those who plan on attending this event
Click here to PM. See the list here

The Birthday, Anniversary, Celebration list, = Winotracy, Just send a pm with you Birthday or Special event . It does not have to be while you are on the ship. Your event will be published in the Newsletter .

PINS = Dan & Scott, This will be a limited edition pin for this cruise ! More info Here Current list here.

:cool2: Whats Happening Onboard :worship:

Presailaway Dis meet - starboard side . :chat:

Sailaway DIS Party - Deck 10 overlooking the pool - starboard side - 4:30pm

THE GRASS SKIRT FRATERNITY = Scott H. More info Here !!

STARGAZING = Scott H, On the Wonder.More info here

MINI NAVIGATOR = Seaulater / Linda ..more info here

SCRAPBOOKING CLASS = Seaulater / Linda..more info here

KARAOKE NIGHT = Mr. Karaoke / Andy & Arlene / Arlo1..
Dont miss this Fun Night .. on the Wonder we have seen Andy perform before !! this is a fun time..Sing your favorite songs. :cool2:

Name That Location Game = Charwic1 / Charlene & Andy. More info here. time and Date to be determined.

ATV TOUR / St. KITTS = Kpros / Ken . Planning stages... We did this last cruise with a bunch of us and Had a Blast.. If you feel like your partner is going to be a little timid get 2 ATV'S.... Bring the SunScreen.. :sunny: Latest info here, limited to 10 atv's..
FULL SORRY

Pirate Nght Group Photo.= Hygiene99. In atruim area.

Dis Group Photo = Hygiene99 ... also in the atruim area. on a sea day. time to be determined.

Icunurse celeste = Diserthon at Sea! 1/2 marathon .. Details to be announced..

Burning Services = Gatour & Kitster. For downloading pictures to cd's. Click here :sunny:

Early Dining Linked Reservations = ?

Late Dining Linked Reservations = Dopeylover54, See this post.

Palo Brunch Private room =

Palo High Tea =

The Scavenger Hunt =

The Dis Lunch = This to take place on the last Sea Day of the cruise, at noon time, location TBD.

:thumbsup2 Gifts For All :sunny:

LANYARDS & Name badges = KPROS & Spros / Ken & Shari, Scott H., Hygiene99, Bob & Lee, Icunurse celeste, winotracy, Mommmaluvsdis, Pahrumpgirl, Kitster, webmasterregina, Krdisneybound, glindamood, Seaulater & Sandysplayhouse.
These Diser's listed above have all chipped in to make this possible for all Diser's. as a gift. ( Info for this will be taken from the roster.)

Pahrumpgirl / Carol & Doug.. Fish Extenders info here See pictures of them here.

WEBRAY / Cheryl & Bob = Will deliver a surprise to the fish extender of each cabin on the roster.

:sunny: Other Tid Bits :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2

Special Dining Nights From DCl

Pirates Night - Sept. 24th, will be in St. Kitts

Formal Nights: Sept. 19th and Sept. 26th

Tropical Night: Sept. 20th, will be in St. Thomas

How much are tips ?Click here

WEBSITES WITH PORT INFO = @Goofynut / Cathy .. Check out where we are going ..see this Post..

SHIPPING INFO !! Need to ship something ahead to the ship ? Click Here

:sunny:After Our Cruise Has Ended:sunny:
Dive Quest experience / Friday, September 29th @ 6:30 = Scott H. See this Post Most Current info Here
BOOKING NOW Limited space.

This Will Be the Only hurricane we See.
f6d7b188.jpg

Originally posted by DisneyPinDiva
:wizard: Whooo hooooo! :bounce:
GOT it! Finally after 3 disconnects and 2 1/2 hours on hold. I have no idea what the stateroom is!!! :rolleyes: Guess I'll wait awhile to call back for that info... I know it's in steerage somewhere but who cares... WE'RE ON THE SHIP!!
Somebody please tell me how to add another counter... instructions for the technologically impaired please....
I'm so excited I can't even type!

Rules limit you to two counters at a time.

Originally posted by Hygiene99
Hi Jeff And All.. we have cabin 6047

cat 11 $3521.78

Cruise #8 for us..... both late 30's
BOTH as Jeff said Disney Addicts..............

You again? :tongue:

Gonna be interesting after the Yankees win another world series.

1918 anyone :)

Seriously good to see the DIS'ers on board.

We'll need a good name for this cruise.

October 2003 - CruistoberFest II
October 9, 2004 - DISaster at Sea
May 14th, 2005 - Cruisin to Cali??? Canal Magic????

Need something good for the door signs.

Originally posted by Tigfanjeff
You again? :tongue:

Gonna be interesting after the Yankees win another world series.

1918 anyone :)

Seriously good to see the DIS'ers on board.

We'll need a good name for this cruise.

October 2003 - CruistoberFest II
October 9, 2004 - DISaster at Sea
May 14th, 2005 - Cruisin to Cali??? Canal Magic????

Need something good for the door signs.

Count me in... I'm Jeff's wife!

We are BOOKED!

Cat. 11 6083....We are your neighbors on deck 6..mid ship.

DW, DD (14), and myself. By this time it will be our second time sailing with Disney (9/5/04 4 day Wonder). It is also our 24th anniversary! What a way to celebrate!

Looking forward to seeing all of you next May!

:tongue:

My DW Shari and I are in! This should be a great trip.

Ken

official cruise page will be coming soon. I'll take care of setting it all up and so on. I figure we'll collect names, info and dining information and see who wants to link ressies for dinner with other disboarders, etc.

But what we really need is a name :)

Someone here has to be creative. I ran out of ideas at DISaster at Sea.

I'm very excited to be on this first Kingdom to Kingdom cruise!! No kids this time!!! It will be myself--Elizabeth and a friend--Mechelle. This is my third Disney cruise and it will be Mechelle's first cruise ever! We have a category six cabin--#5622.

The website is up. Feel free to send me the pertinent information (As much or as little as you'd like) and a picture.

The site is http://www.tiggerfan.net/canal

I'm not going to post e-mail since we can all use PM here and I don't feel like having people get spam. You can e-mail me at jeffc@tiggerfan.net and put Canal Cruise Info in the subject line.

You can also send me a PM here with the relevant info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter