20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!!

Just got back from WDW where the weather was beautiful! Now at home where it is 32 degrees and rainy. :rolleyes1 :eek:

Met with some cruise friends from the Med Repo cruise and actually talked alot about the Panama repo :)

I do have a question, that I am sure someone here can answer....

Does anyone know who the artist is for the Nautical Alphabet pictures that are on Deck 4? A friend just got back and really loved them

Happy Holidays to everyone! Thank you Elaine and Georgie for the Christmas cards. :thumbsup2

Debbie

Debbie

Glad you had fun at WDW....I can't wait...we'll be there next Wednesday!!!!!

As for the artist of the nautical alphabet....I just checked the pictures I took of the alphabet and there is no artist's signature on them.....Disney probably had them done in house by one of their animators since they are all Disney related.

Glad your card arrived.

Kelli, all our Disney decorations are on the inside, the inflatable things would not work here, they would blow away! When you are at the neighbors next, stop in, I am usually home! We did see the dog yesterday when we were walking, she looks old.
Lynn:eeyore:
Yeah, I've seen some un-inflated decorations around....lots of $$ for a few days use!! :sad2: :sad1:

Yes, Nala is pretty old...my ankles hurt watching her walk around, but she knows what she wants!! I'd given her a treat when I first got there, and later, she followed me out to the truck. The gal apologized, saying she gets lost once in a while. I told her she was NOT lost...she knew RIGHT where the the treats were!! I had a velcro friend for the rest of my visit!!

One of the guys finished that job Saturday, after the electrician got the ground fixed, but I'll try to find some free time next time I'm out there. I seem to be harried more and more lately! :drive:

Hi everybody!

I've been off for quite a while, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CONGRATS ON THE MARATHON, GREAT DECORATIONS SCOTT AND LYNN, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON!!

Renae

Yeah it’s almost Christmas.

I have three days of Vacation leave that I have to use or loose so I am going to use it this week, so a mini vacation. Hope to get lots of work done on the basement. Have to pick up the cabinets fro the bath today. Frame a wall or two, run some electrical, vent work, etc etc etc ….

We had a little storm blow through yesterday, dropped a little snow and is brining cold temps. So to those of you east of us it is heading your way. Our Christmas will be white for sure.

We will most likely head to Denver tomorrow to go to the Denver Zoo and see the Christmas lights. Have never been but is sounds KEWL….

Be safe and stay warm, never mind the last part if ya live in FL or SOCAL.

Solstice is over and boy are the days ever getting longer. LOL

I guess I should be wishing folks Happy? or Merry? or good? Festivus, But I will stick with MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all, cause it is the most wonderful time of the year.

Off to the Denver Zoo later today, the weather looks like it should be good.

Be careful and be safe one and all.

It is very foggy and cold here in London.About 32-36 degrees.
Went to a Christmas Carol Festival at the Royal Albert Hall yesterday.Taking it easy today.
Merry christmas everyone.
Ashley and Karen

xmas-mic-min07a.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERONE

I hope Lynn gets up soon, we got presents to open.

xmas-mic-min07a.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERONE

I hope Lynn gets up soon, we got presents to open.

Kewl present!

Have a great day everyone !

Jenn is a sleep but the Blue berry muffins are in the oven!
47b7d702b3127ccebcd14d6448d800000035100QbMWbFy5bsW

I also see that Tinkerbell Left a little something for Jenn under the tree!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I haven't had much time for DISing lately but can hopefully get caught up soon. I hope you are all having a fantastic Christmas and holiday season.

WDW for Christmas will have to wait for 2009 for us but we just got back from Disneyland and got to see all of the decorations. It was very special and we had a great time.

Here is a recent picture of us visiting Santa at my company's Christmas party. This was as close to him as she was willing to get!

-steve

MerryChristmas.jpg

Hi again,

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and had all the presents, fun, company, and especially food, you wanted!

OOPS, I ended my message before telling you the good news!
I have to brag a little about what Eric and I got for Christmas.....drum roll here...... A MOUSE HOUSE!!! It's just 7 miles north of our apartment in a neighborhood called Providence in Windermere! It needs some major remodeling before we can move in because lightning hit it in August, but it made the budget much easier for Santa...lol. We expect to move in in July, so we'd love to have a big DIS party the next time you are all here in town.

BTW, have you been on mouse surplus' website lately? They had a FANTASTIC sale, not many items, but the prices were too good to resist. We got 2 armoires from the Grand Cal. for $15 each and 4 daybeds from the Grand FL for $8.25 each!!! So I think our Christmas rounded out pretty well!
We're planning to put the daybeds in the upstairs family room so the grandkids can sleep there when they all come to visit.

love,
Renae

I have enjoyed all of the wonderful Christmas cards we have received from our Dis-Family!! You all have been in my thoughts....:hug:

Merry Christmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter