2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's here it for Carol (scrappy910)!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It looks like she posted her 200th post! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Good job! If you kick it up a notch, maybe you'll hit 300 by the time we sail! :cool1:

I started a congratulations thread over here so be sure and stop by:

Congratulations, Carol!

BCVOwner2002 said:
My best friend called last night and she has decided she and her two teen sons will meet us for dinner on Wednesday night. I suggested Cape May Cafe but her boys don't eat seafood. I would prefer not to go any place that's going to be too noisy either. Any suggestions from my DIS friends? There will be eight or nine (if her BF comes with her).

I don't eat any seafood at all, but I still love CMC and always find something I like. I'm a super picky eater too.

I'm not a seafood eater either but love Cape May! Another place to try is the Yacht Club Galley. A nice selection of food and it never gets very crowded or loud.

Olaf said:
I just got off the phone with Disney and they're telling me that the Halloween party tickets were sold in error, and that they aren't allowed to sell anymore. :confused: I'm so bummed. They also weren't able to tell when they'd be available.

They must have informed youincorrectly. I just bought mine (thanks for the early warning, guys) and at the same time made PS for LTT on Thursday and Marrakesh on the 27th.

WDWLVR said:
Amy I think you'll be fine calling on Monday. It is just the overplanners from the DIS that have called already. The rest of the world hasn't even thought about it yet. :)

The CM I got even commented about the fact that I was purchasing them in April! :teeth:

WOW 10 pages ! you folks are like a machine. I had a very busy 3 days and now I have to unpack and sort out which brochure goes whereetc. I will try and get our MNSSHP tix for the 26th on Monday. Hope you all were good while I was gone.

Mary (ILUVDISNEY) I dont think I saw either of your brothers there :confused3 I think they sai there were 22,000 registered for the week. Okay I will check in again later

Squid :firefight

Amy, I love the picture too! :love:

It's nice how the girls coordinate so well with their Pal Mickey.

I bet that was taken last weekend when you went for Chris' birthday.

I love how you change the pictures in your signature so frequently. My boys no longer pose for pictures on a regular basis. I miss when they were little and did so willingly. Now it's like trying to pull teeth to get them to stand together without killing each other.

Amy & Diana - what wonderful new pictures of the girls! Love them!

cgcw said:
Amy, I love the picture too! :love:

It's nice how the girls coordinate so well with their Pal Mickey.

I bet that was taken last weekend when you went for Chris' birthday.

I love how you change the pictures in your signature so frequently. My boys no longer pose for pictures on a regular basis. I miss when they were little and did so willingly. Now it's like trying to pull teeth to get them to stand together without killing each other.
Thanks, and you're right, we took it last weekend on Chris' birthday. We got so many pictures that I had a hard time deciding which one to use. Maybe I'll have to change it again soon.

CONGRATULATIONS CAROL ON YOUR 200 POSTS

That's my big (ok, my older sister) sister for you -- always talking! :teeth:

OK all this talk about pictures and Halloween costumes has inspired me to take a break from cleaning out the pond. Bruce is doing it solo now. :blush: I told him I was going in to check on the girls! :lmao:

So I was thinking about Emma's costume for MNSSHP. How about this? She kind of resembles someone else I know. :scratchin

DSC02792.jpg

I love that picture of Emma!!! She's just "adorable"!!!

Diana Lyn said:
Amy--I love the new pic of the girls!!! princess: princess: I really need to get a new one too. princess: princess:

Looks like you just did! :love: Cute! Is that a princess car? Does it have the battery to make it go when the pedal is pushed?

Diana Lyn said:
OK all this talk about pictures and Halloween costumes has inspired me to take a break from cleaning out the pond. Bruce is doing it solo now. :blush: I told him I was going in to check on the girls! :lmao:

So I was thinking about Emma's costume for MNSSHP. How about this? She kind of resembles someone else I know. :scratchin

DSC02792.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG, that is hilarious!!!

Walker has a set of those teeth someplace. We should have them wear them on the cruise! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Amy & Diana - the new sig pictures are really cute!

Diana - Cute picture of Emma! I'm sure Emma is much more adorable than who you think she resembles :rotfl2:

cgcw said:
Looks like you just did! :love: Cute! Is that a princess car? Does it have the battery to make it go when the pedal is pushed?

It sure is!! It's a Cinderella Pontiac Solstice Power Wheels, Santa brought it for Christmas and we've just had a ton of fun with it. It's funny because Julia can't really steer it yet, so Emma gets to drive her around the yard in it. Julia gets to control the radio. But Emma isn't thrilled about her music selections. I think I'm in for it when they get older. :lmao:

For those of you keeping inventory, yes my 2 1/2 yr old and 18 month old has her own Princess car and bouncy bounce. princess: princess: My house has a Toys R Us sign on the front lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter