• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2008 ASMu Who is going

:cheer2: Just got our Magical Express tickets in the mail yesterday!! :dance3:

Woohoo! :woohoo: I got mine sometime last week I cant wait. Is it bad that I'm trying to plan a trip for next June and Sept 09? With a family trip in Feb 10, and Disneyland sometiem in there as well. I may have to give up FD next Sept. :scared:

Just wondering if anyone has an update on the Food Court renovations. Thanks for any updates!!

Bumping...I'd like to know about updates, too!

The last I read said that the back entrance to the food court was closed which was inconvenient in the rain. Since we'll most likely see some of Gustav next week, I'd like to have an update on whether the back entrance is still closed. I'd also like to know if all of the food court stations are open.

It still surprises me that this rehab is not listed on official Disney sites.

I highly doubt they would do this, but I'd appreciate the installation of the same frozen Coke machines that are at Pop! :)

The last I read said that the back entrance to the food court was closed which was inconvenient in the rain. Since we'll most likely see some of Gustav next week, I'd like to have an update on whether the back entrance is still closed. I'd also like to know if all of the food court stations are open.

It still surprises me that this rehab is not listed on official Disney sites.

I highly doubt they would do this, but I'd appreciate the installation of the same frozen Coke machines that are at Pop! :)

Something I forgot to ask is that if the food stations are reopened, have the food choices changed or basically remained the same? Thanks!

Oh man I hear you on that. That is what I'm already missing, and I dont leave for three more weeks. LOL. But I wanted to try something other than POP.

10/16-10/19/08 Standard Room

Got you on the list. :banana:

Oh man I hear you on that. That is what I'm already missing, and I dont leave for three more weeks. LOL. But I wanted to try something other than POP.

Got you on the list. :banana:
Thank you insoin to put me in this list and I can't wait to stay in ASMU. I hope it is Broadway Section!

Four weeks from today will be our first day at the parks! :banana: Anyone else going to be there at that time? I also just rec'd an email from my t.a. that because of a code that came out on Thursday we are now saving an extra $360 on lodging!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

We're back!! We had a nice stay at AS Music. We were in the Jazz section. Here are some photos.

Here are some pictures:

Our room:

Disney08005.jpg

Disney08006.jpg

Disney08007.jpg

The food court:

Disney08541.jpg

The outside of the Jazz building:

Disney08093.jpg

Pool photo:

Disney08089.jpg

We're back!! We had a nice stay at AS Music. We were in the Jazz section. Here are some photos.

Here are some pictures:

Our room:

Disney08005.jpg

Disney08006.jpg

Disney08007.jpg

The food court:

Disney08541.jpg

The outside of the Jazz building:

Disney08093.jpg

Pool photo:

Disney08089.jpg

Thanks for posting all the great pictures. We are hoping to be in Jazz again in 2 weeks. How is the food court construction doing? Thanks for any update on that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter