2008 ASMu Who is going

I read on another thread that there is an unannounced rehab of the food court at AS Music that has started and should be completed sometime in Sept. If anyone has any information about this, please post.

I read on another thread that there is an unannounced rehab of the food court at AS Music that has started and should be completed sometime in Sept. If anyone has any information about this, please post.

we have the same time ticker!!:banana:

I am curious about the rehab too.....1st I've heard of it...anyone know:confused3

we have the same time ticker!!:banana:

I am curious about the rehab too.....1st I've heard of it...anyone know:confused3

17 days to go! We're so excited about our trip!

I read about the food court rehab here

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1562324&page=39

and I searched for an official rehab listing on various Disney websites and couldn't find any information. If someone can confirm that there is currently a food court rehab I'd appreciate it.

I have been gone for a week or so, so I have missed a lot. I have updated the list.

Got you on the list :banana:

You will have to let me know how that goes. Have you looked at the Solo Boards on here much?

I have and there are actually going to be several people down there about the same time I am. So I guess it isnt really going solo LOL

I was supposed to stay at pop (everyone else is) but I couldnt pass up saving 200 dollars by using the code at ASMu !

John

:cheer2: Just got our Magical Express tickets in the mail yesterday!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter