2008 ASMu Who is going

We're going August 3-10 and staying in the family suites. My dad is "graduating" or retiring from teaching and his gift to himself is a week in Disney with the whole family. :) We're really excited and I'm intrigued by the family suites.

My sister is worried about the comfort of the pull out ottomans. Any adults ever sleep on them?

My two daughters and I will be staying at the ASMu January 11 to the 16th.
My daughter will be running the goofy marathon...:cheer2:

Welcome to the list phisig and Raine. Got you added. Hope you have a wonderful time at your stay. :thumbsup2

We are going to be staying in either Sept. or Dec. 2008 if we can get a family suite. Otherwise we will probably have to stay in a cabin at Wilderness Lodge. Hopefully I can get it worked out soon!:thumbsup2

We are going to be staying in either Sept. or Dec. 2008 if we can get a family suite. Otherwise we will probably have to stay in a cabin at Wilderness Lodge. Hopefully I can get it worked out soon!:thumbsup2

Good luck and I hope you get everything worked out soon.

Just gonna bump the thread so we dont fall to far back on the pages...

Add us to the list! We will be staying at an ASMu Family Suite from September 15-22, 2008 for free dining. :cool1:

Add us to the list! We will be staying at an ASMu Family Suite from September 15-22, 2008 for free dining. :cool1:

Got you on the list. Have fun on your trip. Dosen't it seem like forever away? I know it does to me...

Got you on the list. Have fun on your trip. Dosen't it seem like forever away? I know it does to me...

You're right. September can't come soon enough! And, I'm really hoping for free dining. We missed the Bounceback booking by a couple of weeks, and now I'm hoping that free dining will be offered to Disney Visa holders and/or the general public. :surfweb: pixiedust:

Hey everyone, there are a couple of fridge swaps going on out there. I found one that has a lot of openings. It's from Movies, but it is open to all All Stars resorts. So if you need a fridge check out the one in my siggy. I will try to find the link to the other one and post it as well.

My husband and I and our 2 kids are going to the all star music suites Dec.02-09,2008. My parents will be going as well in there own suite. Can't wait for next x-mas. :cool1:

I have a change in my dates. I have rented points to stay at AKV for the first few nights :goodvibes and so will be at ASMu (just made ressies today) August 28-31 only.

I'll be there with school 3/12-3/16!

Got all the updates on the first page. :cool1:

Bump time, dont want to fall to far back on the boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter