2008 ASMu Who is going

I changed my dates, I will now be there starting on the 17th, not the 19th. Two extra days at Disney Woohoo!!!! :dance3:

You can count us in! I just called and booked our 08 package. We'll be at ASMu 8/31-9/6 :yay: This will be our first stay at any of the All Stars. The price was $1312 which was signifacantly lower than the mods & deluxes.

You can count us in! I just called and booked our 08 package. We'll be at ASMu 8/31-9/6 :yay: This will be our first stay at any of the All Stars. The price was $1312 which was signifacantly lower than the mods & deluxes.

Got you added to the list. Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful trip to WDW!

We're bouncing back too! Sept. 16-25 and can't wait (which is sad cause it's SO far off). Am hoping to keep it a surprise from my 7 year old dd, but am not confident I can keep my big mouth shut!

We're bouncing back too! Sept. 16-25 and can't wait (which is sad cause it's SO far off). Am hoping to keep it a surprise from my 7 year old dd, but am not confident I can keep my big mouth shut!

Hello jojo, I have you added to the list. I know it is forever away it seems. But if my family gets going, we may have a family trip in June that I have to go to. Like that is a bad thing. Cept for the heat, and lines in June but oh well.

Me :goodvibes The wife :cloud9: baby Caroline :cutie: and Papa :wizard:
all going Jan 4-12, first time staying at All Star Music and staying in Family Suit! weee!

We're going November 28-December 4, 2007 & staying at the Grand Floridian, then again February 29 through March 5, 2008 & staying at Wilderness Lodge, and again October 29 through November 5, 2008 & staying at the Beach Club. Hope to see you there!

Me :goodvibes The wife :cloud9: baby Caroline :cutie: and Papa :wizard:
all going Jan 4-12, first time staying at All Star Music and staying in Family Suit! weee!

WE will be there May 15-23.

Got you two on the list :goodvibes

We're going November 28-December 4, 2007 & staying at the Grand Floridian, then again February 29 through March 5, 2008 & staying at Wilderness Lodge, and again October 29 through November 5, 2008 & staying at the Beach Club. Hope to see you there!

Wow 3 trips how nice. I would add you to the list but it dosen't look like you are going to be at the All Stars Music during any of your stays. But I'm jelous of you getting three trips :thumbsup2

Also if anyone on here needs a frige swap, check out my siggy line. This one has a lot of open dates still for most of 08.

we will be at the ASMU Suites May 25th thru June 1st...This will be our first time at this resort...Can't wait....We love Disneyworld...this will be our 14th time since march of 2004...:wizard:

We will be at All-Star Music from Dec.27,2007-Jan.4,2008. We will be ringing in the new year there!

Got the lists updated with everyone.

We're giving ASMu another try Jan. 21-23. Love POP but it was way too crowded & noisy for us in September. AP rates are way too good to pass up a mini getaway in January for us!! :woohoo:

We're giving ASMu another try Jan. 21-23. Love POP but it was way too crowded & noisy for us in September. AP rates are way too good to pass up a mini getaway in January for us!! :woohoo:

Got you on the list. I was at Pop this past Sept, and going there with the Family in June. But wanted to go to ASMu this coming Sept. I cant wait two Disney trips next year :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter