2010 Caribbean Beach Resort Celebration Countdown

going 8/23-8/28 for my 30th bday! first stay here but have eaten in the food court. hoping to try EVERY Disney resort and hoping i love the CBR as much as i love POR. :)

Our dates have changed to 6/4-6/11 from 6/5-6/12 but that just means it is that much closer now. So excited that I can't stand it. 10 days away now WooHoo!!:banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for the info...
I called the main call center and they sent my call to the CBR front desk where the cast member was soooooo nice. She said she found our package and noted in our file that two more will be coming in but may not have the res.#
What Great Service ... I love Disney

One more question ...
My DD's are teens now and sleeping in the same bed is not so great
Can I request a roll away bed and what would that cost?
Thanks ...

8/5---8/9
Celebrating Sisters Graduation
2nd Trip to Caribbean Beach!
28th Trip to Walt Disney World!!

My cousin and I will be there Aug 15-23.

Celebrating 1st time at CBR, Free Dining, and belated June birthdays.

Only 79 more days!

Forlano Family July 28th to Aug 3rd Celebrating my Daughter's Birthday!!:cloud9:

6 more days!!!!!!! I cant stand it!!! Who else is going June 5 through 11th? I have a little brother (11) thats very upset about being the young one in the group and wants to find a friend haha. :cool1:

OP: late to the party, but please add us in! We are going from 6/20 - 6/30 (3 more week........3 more weeks.........3 more weeks........ :dance3: ). Celebrating:
DD 18th b-day in April
DD graduated HS in May
DD going away to college in August
my birthday while we're there
25th wedding anniv while we're there

DH & I have been to CBR twice before (once with DD; once before she was born). Can't wait!

we check in Oct 23 and check out Oct 30 in a new pirate room! my little guys are soooo excited and we are celebrating my DSs 2nd birthday! We cannot wait it will be my first time dressing up with the kids for MNSSHP!

We will be at CBR September 18 to the 25th with our Ds and his family, our DGD and DGS 1st ever visit to Disney!!!!:banana:

Hi All,

Yayyy 35 days to go and I just got my ME mail packet !!! :banana: I have a room only reservation so this is the only "Mickey Mail" I'll get. Can't wait to check out CBR

:cool1: Only 9 more days to go and celebrate my daughters and her best friends graduation from High School!! :cool1: Staying at CBR with a request in for Jamica!!!:thumbsup2

Will be staying Aug 15 - 20.

First time at CBR with free dining! I'm hoping i enjoy it just as much as POFQ!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter